I've been trying to decide on the right clothes for my 8330, and just can't come to a decision. Qualities that are important to me are fit, not making her too bulky, looks and not getting in the way of functionality. I'm kinda leaning toward this one because it looks like it fits my particular wants. Anyone here have any experience with this case, or anyone here with similar prefs for a case found one that works particularly well?

Thanks in advance for any input!
    03-03-09 11:16 AM
    I have not used that model, BUT I do have a different Seidio case and I feel they are the best. I have the Spring Clip Holster.
    03-03-09 11:20 AM
    yea i too like this case and i love the fact they sell a clip holster so you can use the case and wear it on your belt.
    03-03-09 11:28 AM
    Here is my 8330 in a Seido Hard Case. This case is awesome and well worth the $30 bones you spend on it. I have dropped it several times and it has never popped off.

They even sell them in the Crackberry Store. I got mine at a VZW store. If you have a business account you save on all accessories from VZW!

Hope this helped!!!
    03-03-09 11:33 AM
    Here is my 8330 in a Seido Hard Case. This case is awesome and well worth the $30 bones you spend on it. I have dropped it several times and it has never popped off.

They even sell them in the Crackberry Store. I got mine at a VZW store. If you have a business account you save on all accessories from VZW!

Hope this helped!!!
    Yeah, that's the one I linked to, and the one I've been strongly considering. It looks better in your pics than in the crackberry store. Does it make the phone bulky? It looks pretty thin and looks like it fits rather snugly...
    03-03-09 11:48 AM
    Yeah, that's the one I linked to, and the one I've been strongly considering. It looks better in your pics than in the crackberry store. Does it make the phone bulky? It looks pretty thin and looks like it fits rather snugly...
    It doesn't feel bulky at all and makes the phone feel more durable. It's fit's snug and doesn't pop off when dropped. I definitely recommend this case!
    03-03-09 11:53 AM
    It doesn't feel bulky at all and makes the phone feel more durable. It's fit's snug and doesn't pop off when dropped. I definitely recommend this case!
    Thank you very much for your input!
    03-03-09 11:54 AM
    I have not used that model, BUT I do have a different Seidio case and I feel they are the best. I have the Spring Clip Holster.
    yea i too like this case and i love the fact they sell a clip holster so you can use the case and wear it on your belt.
    Thanks for the help guys...I'm not a big fan of the spring-clips though. Thanks a bunch anyways for chiming in.
    03-03-09 11:56 AM
    yea neither am i but its cool to have the option because most hard cases dont allow for cases unless its universal.
    03-03-09 12:34 PM
    That case actually looks pretty tight. I usually hate gel-like cases because they usually look horribly cheap and tacky... But that one is nice I personally just bought two RexRegina Morgan cases for my Curve 8320 and I must say that they are absolutely beautiful! It even has a TrackBall groove and the Proximity Sensor, but it is a holster, as oppose to this case which is more of a cover.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 12:56 PM
    Have you checked on otterbox.com? They have soom good ones there too...

03-03-09 01:00 PM
    I bought the same case (Seidio hard rubberized case) for my brand new 8330 and I love it. The Curve fits snuggly and the case feels sturdy in your hand. I bought mine for less than $10 on eBay (make sure you choose a reputable seller and read the description carefully).
    03-03-09 01:04 PM
    I'm using a BodyGlove case on my Curve. It does add some bulk to it but that is one of the reasons I like it. It looks like it will give great protection if/when I ever drop it. I use the belt clip since I don't like to carry a phone in my pocket.
    03-03-09 01:52 PM
    That case actually looks pretty tight. I usually hate gel-like cases because they usually look horribly cheap and tacky... But that one is nice I personally just bought two RexRegina Morgan cases for my Curve 8320 and I must say that they are absolutely beautiful! It even has a TrackBall groove and the Proximity Sensor, but it is a holster, as oppose to this case which is more of a cover.

Yeah, I agree, the do look pretty tight.

Have you checked on otterbox.com? They have soom good ones there too...

I did check out the otterbox...just a little more than I wanted to spend...

I bought the same case (Seidio hard rubberized case) for my brand new 8330 and I love it. The Curve fits snuggly and the case feels sturdy in your hand. I bought mine for less than $10 on eBay (make sure you choose a reputable seller and read the description carefully).
    Thanks, I checked Ebay out and there are quite a few. I went on Seido's website and found one even better though...check this out. Same case as yours, but clear on the front! Too bad I can't find it anywhere else cheaper. Looks like I might have to spend $30.
    03-03-09 01:55 PM
    I'm using a BodyGlove case on my Curve. It does add some bulk to it but that is one of the reasons I like it. It looks like it will give great protection if/when I ever drop it. I use the belt clip since I don't like to carry a phone in my pocket.
    Is it the one that's similar to the Seido, with the "kickstand" on the back?
    03-03-09 01:56 PM
    I have many diff cases and holsters for my 8330 but one of the best IMO is the body glove 2 piece hard case with removable belt clip. It has a built in screen protector which is a decent thickness and the case works amazing. I would also recommend looking into an otterbox as they provide probably the best protection over any case on the market. When im not using a hard case i make sure to have a silicone skin on it and put it in a horizontal holster.
    03-03-09 01:57 PM
    Is it the one that's similar to the Seido, with the "kickstand" on the back?
    Mine doesn't have the kickstand clip. I've seen it online but not sure what the difference is unless it's for the Bold and not the Curve.
    03-03-09 02:00 PM
    thanks to ILHE1S and his pics i went to vzw today and picked up this case in black and damn its a perfect fit and i was suprised its the seidio brand. the only thing i dislike is the plastic piece that goes across aboe the trackball i hit my finger on alot but the track ball now sits below it a bit so keep it in my pocket will protect it now. ill try n get some pics up in a few.
    03-03-09 02:10 PM
    hers mine in black just picked it up today has a nice seamless fit.

03-03-09 02:42 PM
    Nice case!
    Not so sure about the socks though ?
    03-03-09 03:30 PM
    haha they are glove
    03-03-09 03:40 PM
    I bought a case from Otterbox for my 8350i. A nice case but when speaking to people they said it echoed badly. I even tested it myself and adjusted the volume as they state to and still got the same issue. Bulky but it has a nice protective case. I'm not sure if there are any other cases out there for the 8350i
    03-03-09 03:56 PM
    I bought a case from Otterbox for my 8350i. A nice case but when speaking to people they said it echoed badly. I even tested it myself and adjusted the volume as they state to and still got the same issue. Bulky but it has a nice protective case. I'm not sure if there are any other cases out there for the 8350i
    You sure that it's the case? I don't believe so. I did hear that some of the 8350i's had an issue with that and they are working on an upgrade to the OS to fix that issue.

Check out this blog:

Msg to Sprint BlackBerry Curve 8350i Owners Re: Echo | CrackBerry.com

Hope this helps
    03-03-09 04:35 PM
    thanks to ILHE1S and his pics i went to vzw today and picked up this case in black and damn its a perfect fit and i was suprised its the seidio brand. the only thing i dislike is the plastic piece that goes across aboe the trackball i hit my finger on alot but the track ball now sits below it a bit so keep it in my pocket will protect it now. ill try n get some pics up in a few.
    Thanks so much for the pics and thoughts...I think that did it for me. I'm gonna have to pick one of those up tomorrow.

Thanks again everyone!
    03-03-09 06:19 PM
    Can you use a sleeve type phone case with this cover or does it make it too thick to slide in??

Thanks!!
    Laurie
    03-03-09 07:55 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD