I was using Skyfire to watch this season until the nerds over at Skyfire again have limited websites to be able to stream movies and shows. So can anyone make mp4 format videos of each episode? I've watched up to episode 6 , anything after that is great. If not anyone know a website where I can download the episodes over the air onto my android device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 10:26 PM
    sidereel also has episodes
    08-12-10 07:18 PM
    sidereel also has episodes
    what there url ? Please and Thank you
    08-14-10 05:08 PM
    Lol yea a url would help out. I need a site where they have episodes from season 3 in mp4 format for download. Also Sons of Anarchy season 2 and Entourage every season. The last season I watched Entourage was when Vince was making a come back and Arri was thinking about taking the President of the Company job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 08:39 PM
    08-16-10 08:01 PM
    Every episode including last night's and tons of other shows and movies in single link mp4 at iPhone4idiots. Really a lot of stuff and no surveys or pop ups. Almost all are through Megaupload.

Sorry can't post url yet, but just google iPhone4idiots. You have to register to make all the links active.
    08-23-10 02:17 PM
    I love true blood seasons one and two. and i *ADORE* the books. but season 3 was just disappointing
    09-17-10 07:16 AM
    I love true blood episodes. The same cast with the same spice is carried in season 3 as well, which is compelling viewers to watch True Blood season 3. Many viewers adore Sookie, who has trouble in maintaining long-lasting relationships with humans. Viewers find this trait in her to be very distinctive. In real life, it is quite impossible to find such a girl. Besides this fact, viewers love to know what is happening in her life.
    09-23-10 03:41 AM
    All the true blood episodes from season 3 are available here to download
    09-24-10 05:48 AM
    The books are so much better. Season 1 followed the book more closely and season 2 started to steer away but season 3 only had hints of what was actually in the book, that it was almost another story. I am not sure if they are trying to steer away from the main story line and go in their own direction but I'n not liking it.
    09-30-10 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD