I would love to have a ringtone of Lafayette from True Blood saying "Ring ring Hookah. Pick up da phone" I know he says this (possibly in season 3 when Tara is being held hostage by Franklin) if ANYONE can help let me know
    08-03-10 09:13 PM
    Your wish is my command, found the soundclip and made into a ringtone. It said ring ring hooka ring ring btw, send me a pm with your email and I will send to ya
    10-26-10 07:27 PM
    could you post it, that would be pretty awesome ringtone.
    11-02-10 09:21 AM
    Hi just wondering biggdaddy 69 if you send me a pm and I'll reply with my email address
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 04:41 AM
    OMG...can you send me the link to this ringtone too. I love it! Lafayette is my absolute favorite!
    03-11-11 10:18 PM
    Your wish is my command, found the soundclip and made into a ringtone. It said ring ring hooka ring ring btw, send me a pm with your email and I will send to ya

BiggDaddy69 - I sent you a PM with my e-mail addy. I had found this ringtone on the forum but it doesn't say the pick up the phone part. Is that the same one you have. Just says "Ring, ring hookah. Ring, ring." Let me know.
    06-28-11 12:21 PM
    I made this back in august of 2010, the clip i got it from was ring ring hooka ring ring and further was where he said I know your at sookies so pick up da phone....
    07-11-11 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD