Hey guys-

Did a quick search on this, but didn't pull any relevant results...I also went back a few pages but didn't see this mentioned, so here goes:

Over the past two weeks, I've noticed that from time to time, when I receive a call and the phone is in standby mode (usually when in the holster in standby) I will hear the phone ring and feel the vibration, however when I pull the phone out of the holster it won't show a call coming in...it will simply show my home screen and then display the "your phone is in standby mode" notification window...in order to answer the call, I have to press the standby button t take the phone out of standby, and once I press the button, about a second or two later I will see the incoming call screen...

Has anyone else experienced this? I currently have the default profile set with the option to open the most recent message, etc, when I remove the phone from the holster. Its not a huge issue, but can be annoying when trying to answer the phone in a hurry...

Also, I JUST noticed that when coming inside from outside, my screen just dimmed slightly ( and NO it wasn't my eyes readjusting, lol) even though earlier this am I set the screen brightness to 100 and turned auto dim OFF (am doing battery testing) ... I've seen the screen adjust twice, when moving from high light to low light areas, even though auto dim is off....strange. Any feedback is appreciated.

Michael

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 05:35 PM
    Bump...

08-01-09 08:46 PM
    Hey guys-

Did a quick search on this, but didn't pull any relevant results...I also went back a few pages but didn't see this mentioned, so here goes:

Over the past two weeks, I've noticed that from time to time, when I receive a call and the phone is in standby mode (usually when in the holster in standby) I will hear the phone ring and feel the vibration, however when I pull the phone out of the holster it won't show a call coming in...it will simply show my home screen and then display the "your phone is in standby mode" notification window...in order to answer the call, I have to press the standby button t take the phone out of standby, and once I press the button, about a second or two later I will see the incoming call screen...

Has anyone else experienced this? I currently have the default profile set with the option to open the most recent message, etc, when I remove the phone from the holster. Its not a huge issue, but can be annoying when trying to answer the phone in a hurry...

Also, I JUST noticed that when coming inside from outside, my screen just dimmed slightly ( and NO it wasn't my eyes readjusting, lol) even though earlier this am I set the screen brightness to 100 and turned auto dim OFF (am doing battery testing) ... I've seen the screen adjust twice, when moving from high light to low light areas, even though auto dim is off....strange. Any feedback is appreciated.

Michael

That is exactly the way your phone is suppose to work and perfectly normal so don't worry about it.... The only exception is when you have your phone in standby mode and JUST pull it out of the holster to do something, Standby will go off automatically until you press the standby button again before placing back into the holster.

Good luck
    08-02-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD