I just received my case today and I don't think I will get use to the middle bar on it. I was thinking of using a dremmel to take it off and sand it down.

Anyone try or do this?
    Last edited by hurricane.gio; 09-11-09 at 01:06 PM.
    09-11-09 12:54 PM
    Havent tried it, only concern/issue I would see is will the sides of the case become loose without having something holding them inwards?
    09-11-09 12:56 PM
    i did this on my innocase for my 8330 curve when i had it and it made the case soo much better i just used scissors then sanded it down. but the one issue i see on the bold is the big open left side so yea i assume it would become wobbly on left side.
    09-11-09 01:37 PM
    i did this on my innocase for my 8330 curve when i had it and it made the case soo much better i just used scissors then sanded it down. but the one issue i see on the bold is the big open left side so yea i assume it would become wobbly on left side.
    Thanks. Not sure if I will try it now. I WISH someone would make one like this case without it! My wife's iPhone has a INCASE slider it by far the nicest case I have seen yet. I bought her white and it stay clean!!
    09-11-09 01:52 PM
    Thanks. Not sure if I will try it now. I WISH someone would make one like this case without it! My wife's iPhone has a INCASE slider it by far the nicest case I have seen yet. I bought her white and it stay clean!!
    yea the incase sliders are nice for th iphone i have a few for mine. i wish they made the innocase II slider style availble for tour and 8900 so much nice had no bar.
    09-11-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD