I'm looking for a case, similar to the rubber skin, that I can use with the pocket pouch / belt clip that Blackberry makes.

I want the protection that the rubberized case offers, but with the ability to put the device on standby in the standard pouches.

Can anyone provide a suggestion?

I purchased the Incipio case last week but was sad to discover that the front parts of the device are left uncovered. I don't need the keyboard covered or anything, just want the exposed chrome/shiny stuff covered.

Was looking at the Seido Innocase 1 and 2 (couldn't really tell the difference between them), are they any good?

Thanks!
    10-05-09 12:30 PM
    Try the Epik case, a thread about them is on the first page of the forum. They are a harder plastic, but still flexible. One plus is they don't attract lint like other silicone cases.

With the case on my Tour it still fits in the pouch/belt clip that came with it. Its snug, but it fits. I don't wear it on my hip so I don't know if that is an issue.
    10-05-09 04:05 PM
    Definately go with the Epik case. Its a little snug at first but it will loosen up. 5.00 for the case with free shipping. Variety of colors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 05:04 PM
    10-05-09 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD