08-03-10 12:36 PM
    So does the box include a 4gb micro SD card and pouch case?
    08-03-10 12:47 PM
    These are my pictures , this was just a display that they had up at the announcement, I don't know exactly what will be in the box, but the device is NICE and feels good in the hand and FAST!
    08-03-10 12:59 PM
    These are my pictures , this was just a display that they had up at the announcement, I don't know exactly what will be in the box, but the device is NICE and feels good in the hand and FAST!
    What else can you tell us??
    08-03-10 01:02 PM
    My current device is the Bold 9700, picking up the Torch, the device feels very natural in the hand, not top heavy at all as some suspected it may be. The display is very sharp and the new homescreen eliminates the need for different folders such as apps, setup, etc..the universal search feature takes care of all that. Sliding the screen up reveals the familiar blackberry keyboard that we all love, typing was easy, no adjustment period needed. If I had a blindfold on I'd think I was using my own 9700. If you've ever used an iphone or an ipod touch (who hasn't) this device is the best of both worlds. You have your touch screen which is the wave as of now and you have your blackberry keyboard which can't be beat to bang out long emails with ease. The webkit browser is a huge leap compared to what we're all used to seeing. The browser is what brings this device to life. Webpages show as they are supposed to show without the need for 3rd party apps. The touch screen is responsive and the multi-touch gestures just work. Turn the device sideways and the screen follows, not with the same transition effect as an iphone, but it does it with no considerable lag. The hardware a solid build doesn't feel like somethat that will break. In my opinion, this device is what we've all been waiting for, it brings RIM back into the game. Everyone wanted a blackberry for it's security and email capabilities, but wanted a touchscreen, a better browser, a refreshed OS, and they wanted their keyboard too. This device has it all...
    08-03-10 01:04 PM
    My current device is the Bold 9700, picking up the Torch, the device feels very natural in the hand, not top heavy at all as some suspected it may be. The display is very sharp and the new homescreen eliminates the need for different folders such as apps, setup, etc..the universal search feature takes care of all that. Sliding the screen up reveals the familiar blackberry keyboard that we all love, typing was easy, no adjustment period needed. If I had a blindfold on I'd think I was using my own 9700. If you've ever used an iphone or an ipod touch (who hasn't) this device is the best of both worlds. You have your touch screen which is the wave as of now and you have your blackberry keyboard which can't be beat to bang out long emails with ease. The webkit browser is a huge leap compared to what we're all used to seeing. The browser is what brings this device to life. Webpages show as they are supposed to show without the need for 3rd party apps. The touch screen is responsive and the multi-touch gestures just work. Turn the device sideways and the screen follows, not with the same transition effect as an iphone, but it does it with no considerable lag. The hardware a solid build doesn't feel like somethat that will break. In my opinion, this device is what we've all been waiting for, it brings RIM back into the game. Everyone wanted a blackberry for it's security and email capabilities, but wanted a touchscreen, a better browser, a refreshed OS, and they wanted their keyboard too. This device has it all...
    wow, awesome, thanks for sharing!!
    08-03-10 01:09 PM
    Everything I have read from people that have put hands on this have said it feels solid, that's what I was most afraid of. Can't wait!
    08-03-10 01:14 PM
    Great - thanks for the information.
    08-03-10 01:41 PM
    I am so very unhappy that only AT&T is getting this phone. I was do for an upgrade last month but there is nothing to upgrade to at Verizon. I am not convinced that a droid is the way to go but Verizon is leaving me without another option. I am jealous of those who will be getting this phone. Enjoy.
    08-03-10 02:11 PM
    Web page says no case is included. Not even a pouch. What's up with that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 09:25 PM
    So does the box include a 4gb micro SD card and pouch case?
    According to the RIM site, it will come with a 4GB card.
    08-03-10 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD