If you still want a hard case with maximum protection, check out the incipio Silicrylic.

I just got mine in the mail and it is BEAUTIFUL. Only comes in four colors but eh, that's not a big deal to me as I'm buying it for protection. The thing just looks SMOOTH and feels great. It's not as grippy as the seidio innocase was but it still is comfortable.

The reason I don't use seidio isn't their company...my screen just didn't click with the innocase I OR II (which they let me try the second for free when the first didn't work...props to them GREAT customer service). I DO love seidio for their customer service, their product just refused to agree with my phone, which isn't their fault.

I've been using pouches for the past few months as my form of protection but got kind tired of them so I decided to take the plunge on the Sylicrylic from incipio because I knew I could return it if the same problem happened.

Simply put: It doesn't...the pressure doesn't get placed on the battery back so your screen doesn't get pushed in perminately from behind.

Try it out guys. it's 25 bucks, linked below and I know that those of you who have a naked storm cus you can't use the innocase, will be happy

It also comes with a video stand, microfiber, and screen protector.

Cases and Accessories - SILICRYLIC Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Dark Gray

(That's the one I bought...the other 3 colors are available though if you click to the main page of storm cases. I think I'll be picking up a white one by the end of the summer so i can mix and match the hard backing with the soft silicone whenever i please )

Get 10% off using the code CASE10 as well. shipped from California the day after I ordered (shipped yesterday) and I got it today...good for roughly a 1 day turn around (with free shipping).

Pictures:

In normal light it doesn't look as bright as in some of these pictures...blame the lighting + flash The bottom picture is the most accurate representation of color.
    Last edited by CSSVT; 05-08-09 at 07:05 PM.
    05-08-09 05:36 PM
    I use it...and love it...cant tell you how many times ive dropped my phone from 4 -5 feet and it is FINE
    05-08-09 05:45 PM
    I use it...and love it...cant tell you how many times ive dropped my phone from 4 -5 feet and it is FINE
    yup. was using mine the other day and dropped it. had headphones in which helped slow the fall but that was the last straw before deciding to order.
    05-08-09 05:51 PM
    These cases are amazing... I have the white and black one... the while one comes with a clear plastic case but the black comes with a black case... What I did was put the black plastic case over the white silicone... basically it looks REALLY cool. Just my experience. :]
    05-08-09 07:11 PM
    I really like that. I may have to get one for my bold.
    05-08-09 07:15 PM
    I like your case. Awesome.
    05-08-09 07:30 PM
    bring me one by the store and i'll trade your for other accessories, haha.
    05-08-09 07:52 PM
    Nice review I just ordered one. Thanks for making me spend more money
    05-08-09 08:16 PM
    These cases are amazing... I have the white and black one... the while one comes with a clear plastic case but the black comes with a black case... What I did was put the black plastic case over the white silicone... basically it looks REALLY cool. Just my experience. :]
    Cool. I was thinking about that too. Can you show me some pictures?
    05-08-09 08:51 PM
    I like the look and ended up returning mine because it made my Storm unusable, but I also found it too beefy for my taste. It was definitely thicker than a regular silicone skin.
    05-08-09 10:08 PM
    I like the look and ended up returning mine because it made my Storm unusable, but I also found it too beefy for my taste. It was definitely thicker than a regular silicone skin.
    What made it unusable?
    05-09-09 12:06 AM
    Well, they're redesigning so I don't know if that's done yet, but I and some others had issues with the Storm not responding in the case. It was fine once the backlight came on, but it would take five clicks or so (didn't matter if it was hard buttons or the screen) to turn the screen on. Really odd.
    05-09-09 12:09 AM
    The million dollar question which no one has asked so far....

With this case on your BBStorm, will it fit in any of the cradles that are out there ??

From the pics you have posted, I'd say..its a NO, but thought to ask....
    05-09-09 01:40 AM
    The million dollar question which no one has asked so far....

With this case on your BBStorm, will it fit in any of the cradles that are out there ??

From the pics you have posted, I'd say..its a NO, but thought to ask....
    Definitely not. I'm not positive but I THINK the feather will....could be wrong though.
    05-09-09 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD