I've noticed that Case-Mate Smart Skin case is a popular option. I was just browsing the web and found this for those of you that'd go far to save a buck (like me).

Case-Mate Smart Skin on sale for $15.95 ($19.95 @ Crackberry Store)
    Case-Mate Black Smart Skin for BlackBerry Storm 9500 -TheCellGuru.com

They also have the Incipio Silicrylic on sale for $15.95 which really pisses me off because I just bought mine at $24.95 (minus the 20% discount which came out to $19.96).
    Black Silicrylic Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry 9500 / 9530 Storm -TheCellGuru.com

Thought I'd post this in case somebody was ordering cases soon. I don't know how long those sales will go on for and I'm not affiliated with that site whatsoever.
    04-26-09 06:11 PM
    I've noticed that Case-Mate Smart Skin case is a popular option. I was just browsing the web and found this for those of you that'd go far to save a buck (like me).

Case-Mate Smart Skin on sale for $15.95 ($19.95 @ Crackberry Store)
    Case-Mate Black Smart Skin for BlackBerry Storm 9500 -TheCellGuru.com

They also have the Incipio Silicrylic on sale for $15.95 which really pisses me off because I just bought mine at $24.95 (minus the 20% discount which came out to $19.96).
    Black Silicrylic Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry 9500 / 9530 Storm -TheCellGuru.com

Thought I'd post this in case somebody was ordering cases soon. I don't know how long those sales will go on for and I'm not affiliated with that site whatsoever.
    Thanks for the tip!
    04-26-09 07:44 PM
    You're getting all worked up over $4? really?
    04-26-09 07:53 PM
    or if you have a few extra dollars and want serious protection get an Otterbox We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com
    04-26-09 09:31 PM
    Hey does anybody have this Silicrylic its on myincipio.com and i like it but dont know if it would be worth my 24.99..
    04-26-09 10:08 PM
    Cases - I can't find an armband case for the Storm. I'd love to have one because I like using my storm to play music while I'm running. Any suggestions?
    04-27-09 12:26 AM
    My blackberry storm keeps saying this

there was a problem establishing the connection
    (java.lang.illeaglargumentexception:expcting small float)
    04-27-09 12:33 AM
    I myself (speaking for nobody else) find cases to be too bulky. I like to just slip my storm in my pocket and go...I do however want the protection of a case. I found this site where you can create your own "skins" that are vinyl scratch resistant STICKER LIKE layovers that work great! They leave NO crap (for lack of a better term) behind when you take them off and they are only $20! You can create any design you want and they look so nice. Everybody I know had bought one, and if u notice on their site you can even create a "skin" for your gamming consoles and blue tooths etc...Check it out!!! It really is pretty neat!

Just a little FYI...
    ~Danielle

Please look at my bottom post as well...Im sorry. I know I left out the website!
    Uniqueskins.com
    Last edited by kirasmom44; 04-27-09 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Forgot the site! duh!
    04-27-09 01:48 AM
    Ok...Ok...I find myself so deeply describing the case and how wonderful it is I didnt even leave you the website...Im sorry for being a little...uh...air headed but I do apologize. I just had a baby so lets blame it on that! lol...Its Uniqueskins.com

So sorry....
    Last edited by kirasmom44; 04-27-09 at 02:02 AM.
    04-27-09 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD