I know this has been talked about before, but I am wondering how many people still use the otterbox on the curve or any blackberry?

I had one for my iphone and I liked it, and I am thinking about getting one for my curve. So let me know what you think about it if you have one.
    10-02-08 04:58 PM
    I use one on my curve everyday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 07:07 PM
    Same here! I NEVER leave home with out it!!!!
    10-02-08 07:12 PM
    I was thinking about getting one also but I am not sure. It looks like it would make the phone big. Plus I use the silicone protector when I am at work and take it off when I am home. I use a blackberry case. I am not sure if I need one or not.
    10-02-08 07:21 PM
    Its a good "big". Its awesome I've had my pearl for about three months now and it still looks brand new.

10-02-08 08:21 PM
    What is a otterbox, maybe a dumb question, sorry
    10-02-08 08:28 PM
    What is a otterbox, maybe a dumb question, sorry

otterbox dot com
    10-02-08 08:49 PM
    I went ahead and ordered me one. It should be here tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for all the input.
    10-02-08 09:07 PM
    I went ahead and ordered me one. It should be here tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for all the input.
    Sweet, you may fine the skin that comes with it a pain being over the keys. I didn't like it but it's a good protection to have.... But you will have to test and see..... Also don't be afraid to break it....
    10-02-08 09:58 PM
    I've been using mine since I got it 2 months ago. The only problem I have with it is the clear membrane layer makes all the pictures taken with my curve look out of focus. I didn't have that problem with the Otterbox on my pearl. I've heard of others having the same issue, but have seen many more praise the Otterbox with no mention of this issue. Are there any Otterbox owners out there who AREN'T having issues with the camera?
    10-02-08 10:19 PM
    I used a hole punch to make a nice hole for the camera
    10-02-08 10:22 PM
    I didn't even bother with the skin, I already had a Invisible Shield for the screen and didn't need the water proofing, just the drop and crush proofing. The case has already saved my phone from a few aircraft containers when I got hit with them by accident at work.
    10-03-08 12:03 AM
    Its a good case, I just wish they weren't so bulky. I only use mine for work, but if it were more like seidio case I'd use it all the time

10-03-08 05:53 AM
    Sweet, you may fine the skin that comes with it a pain being over the keys. I didn't like it but it's a good protection to have.... But you will have to test and see..... Also don't be afraid to break it....
    I got the invisible shield on my phone now so I dont think I am going to use the skin that comes with it. I will probably just put it in the case as it is.

It should be here in just a bit when ups normally passes.
    10-03-08 10:29 AM
    I got the invisible shield on my phone now so I dont think I am going to use the skin that comes with it. I will probably just put it in the case as it is.

It should be here in just a bit when ups normally passes.
    Yeah that is what I use, BSE and the OtterBox case.

Skin was a pain on the keys, some key presses did not work all the time.. so I did away with it....
    10-03-08 12:16 PM
    I got my Curve's Otterbox today. After reading and reading about this case for the past month, I decided to go for it. It really wasn't that risky, my company paid for it.

Anyway, all the post praising this case were true. It was easy to installed, looks great and appears to protect my Curve very well.

My main concern was it's bulk. I don't like to wear it on my belt, I like to just slide it in my pocket. Well with suit pants on it slides in just nicely. It might be a bit tighter with jeans.

I recommend the case even at $49.99.

Blueraven
    10-03-08 06:00 PM
    I got mine in today around noon. So far I am liking it. I didn't even try the skin that came with it. I looked at it and said nope. So far I have nothing bad to say about it.
    10-03-08 07:00 PM
    Nice, congrats guys

You will get used to it more and more, I keep mine in Dockers everyday and works well for me.... Heck it's clipped to my fire gear also 24/7 when not in my pocket....
    10-03-08 07:07 PM
    I didn't even bother with the skin, I already had a Invisible Shield for the screen and didn't need the water proofing, just the drop and crush proofing. The case has already saved my phone from a few aircraft containers when I got hit with them by accident at work.
    It might save you from scratches, but it is a bit^ch to install. I'm sending mine back.
    10-04-08 05:57 PM
    It might save you from scratches, but it is a bit^ch to install. I'm sending mine back.

Can you elaborate further? What seems to be the problem installing it.
    10-04-08 06:03 PM
    I just ordered mine today. I got the yellow and black one
    10-04-08 07:18 PM
    I got the all black, I am liking it alot so far. I am doing good, I got the curve unlocked and I just installed 4.5. And its all protected with the otterbox.
    10-04-08 07:29 PM
    Its a good case, I just wish they weren't so bulky. I only use mine for work, but if it were more like seidio case I'd use it all the time

So you actually remove your BB from the case (and later reverse the process) on a regular basis? I guess after a while it becomes very easy, but my BB has never been out of the Otterbox since I first put it in, though I've been planning to remove it to try and resolve the issue with the camera blurriness.
    10-05-08 03:32 PM
    Well I am considering getting one for my Bold to protect it while I am at work.
    10-05-08 05:57 PM
    I don't think I would really need one right now. It just seems a little bulky.
    10-05-08 06:26 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD