Can anyone recommend a skin case that is thin enough to use with the OEM 9650 holster? I more often than not carry my BB in my hand so I'd like a skin, but I sometimes use the holster too. I've never used a skin case before, so if anyone can recommend a brand that may work, I'd appreciate it.
    06-13-10 07:31 AM
    I'd highly recommend the Casemate Gelli skin via crackberry store.
    06-13-10 09:05 AM
    Newbie here...also want a skin...but do the skins work with the cradle charger or do you have to take the skin off everytime you put it in the cradle?
    06-13-10 10:49 AM
    I have a Seido Innocase and it fits in the oem holster, a bit snugly, though. Hope this helps.
    06-13-10 10:54 AM
    Thanks, I'll look at the Casemate and Seido options.
    06-13-10 11:49 AM
    Can anyone recommend a skin case that is thin enough to use with the OEM 9650 holster? I more often than not carry my BB in my hand so I'd like a skin, but I sometimes use the holster too. I've never used a skin case before, so if anyone can recommend a brand that may work, I'd appreciate it.
    i just put phantomskinz on mine and i love it. you can't really tell it's on there. i pulled it off the textured part in the center of the rear cover but covered the rest of the phone. you shouldn't have trouble with any attachments, etc with this case and if you take your time you can't even tell it's on.
    06-17-10 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD