Here's my struggle:

When I bought my phone I got the Incipio case at my ATT store. I liked it except that when pulling the battery I had to remove the case (of course) and it was difficult. Eventually the case cracked and I went to get another one. Yesterday I bought the Seidio Innocase. I love how it fits, but now my BlackBerry doesn't fit into the holster as it did with the Incipio and the spacebar is harder to access because the silver stuff is covered (which I also don't like!). Also, and this shows my level of OCD, the word BlackBerry is ever so slightly obscured when my phone is in this case. So ... Is there a case that fits in the holster, is durable, doesn't cover the silver, and isn't all cutesy? CB nation... Thoughts? Recommendations?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 10:08 AM
    Use QuickPull so that you dont have to physically pull battery. Also I have used the Otterbox Commuter for 9700 along with a holster for a curve 8330 or tour and it fits amazing. Amazon has the holsters for this for less that 5 bucks. This combo has worked very well for me. I have gone through a couple of Seidio products and I have also used some other skins but this seems to be the best for me. Hope this helps.
    06-11-10 10:18 AM
    Go to case-mate dot com and select from there. I have purchased my "Barely there case" from them and it is cool! I have dropped my bb several times and nothing came part (Battery, sim, and etc..) You might even find something else that suites your needs....

Update: You can even hold down the alt key (left side of keyboard), while holding down CAPS (right side side of keyboard) and then click on del... BB will reboot as well!!!
    06-11-10 10:19 AM
    Case Mate Barely There. Very thin, provides good protection, comes with a
    screen protector and will fit into the OEM case (not the pouch)

It is a tad tricky to take off but you can use ALT + RIGHT SHIFT + DELETE to
    reset the phone so you almost never have to remove it.
    06-11-10 10:24 AM
    Otterbox defender series is the perfect case! I have one and I love it!

06-11-10 10:34 AM
    Otterbox defender series is the perfect case! I have one and I love it!

Absolutely the best case (despite the holster)...but not what the OP is looking for

06-11-10 10:56 AM
    Thanks, guys! I went to the link for the CaseMate Barely There, and I love it! it is perfect, and best of all, it comes in black! I really appreciate the feedback. I will return my new Seidio case, and warranty return my Incipio case as well. Thank you!!!
    06-11-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD