I really really really want/need TV (poss live) on my blackberry. Does anybody know of any apps/web links etc that could let us watch TV from our BB's?
    05-20-10 08:00 AM
    There is an app called Sprint tv that comes preloaded on your BB but only if you already have a data plan for your BB...

I'm actually waiting on a replacement 8330 and should arrive by next Tuesday.

I am still learning all the apps accessories and 3rd party apps associated with the BB.
    05-20-10 07:37 PM
    So is there a way to watch live tv if you don't have sprint? I have a Storm2 with VZW. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 12:34 AM
    I was wondering this as well!

If anyone knows of any let me know please!!
    09-03-10 08:59 AM
    Slingbox has a bb app
    09-03-10 10:09 AM
    09-03-10 01:49 PM
    Sprint TV for those who have Sprint is horrible...... Yes you can watch TV, but its boo stations and the ones that are really worth watching cost a fee per month..... So the question is, are there any good television apps to stream through blackberry? Some carriers provide mobitv which is ok, but nothing different that what Sprint TV offers....Real tv watching besides having to buy a separate device? The other option is what was mentioned, get a slingbox to stream to your bb.... It costs you a one time fee up front for the equipment but thats it... No additional fees.... No paying carriers..... and if you have sprint like I do, its unlimited data....... Now that is an option and probably the best option where you can get REAL LIVE tv verses these second rate programs that let you watch recorded clips or have you pay extra per month.....
    09-06-10 02:03 PM
    I've been loving Yesterberry!
    09-07-10 09:37 AM
    I've been loving Yesterberry!
    Im going to try the Yesterberry and see what its about.. I thought that tailored more around movies etc...

Go Giants!! Defeat those Eagles!!
    09-07-10 12:29 PM
    Sprint TV for those who have Sprint is horrible...... Yes you can watch TV, but its boo stations and the ones that are really worth watching cost a fee per month..... So the question is, are there any good television apps to stream through blackberry? Some carriers provide mobitv which is ok, but nothing different that what Sprint TV offers....Real tv watching besides having to buy a separate device? The other option is what was mentioned, get a slingbox to stream to your bb.... It costs you a one time fee up front for the equipment but thats it... No additional fees.... No paying carriers..... and if you have sprint like I do, its unlimited data....... Now that is an option and probably the best option where you can get REAL LIVE tv verses these second rate programs that let you watch recorded clips or have you pay extra per month.....
    Have you tried this Slingbox? It sounds great but I know the initial setup/equipment fee is pretty steep. Does anyone know what the quality is like?

Thanks

09-07-10 02:45 PM
    For Verizon customers, the only streaming channel I know of is with the NFL Mobile app. You can stream in NFL Network. I checked it against my tv guide and the same thing on my phone was playin as what was on the TV.
    09-10-10 03:16 PM
    I am on Verizon and they have access to MobiTV which is also SprintTV.

DJ
    09-23-10 12:24 PM
    Im going to try the Yesterberry and see what its about.. I thought that tailored more around movies etc...

Go Giants!! Defeat those Eagles!!
    Anyone know where we can stream NFL games on your blackberry's??

I want to catch NFL Sunday but I live out in the boonies and all I have is my phone

Please help!

-Samantha
    10-03-10 08:58 AM
    Slingbox is great....but Im still waiting for a Netflix app....or a streaming TV app...Im sure its coming...eventually
    10-05-10 02:41 PM
    up!!!
    -samantha
    10-16-10 05:41 PM
    i was asking the same thing myself....
    10-31-10 01:50 PM
    If you have have an extra computer you can make a DIY Slingbox using Orb, Welcome - Orb . If you have a capture card you can use it for live TV as well.
    10-31-10 04:57 PM
    yesterberry works good for me.
    11-01-10 11:21 AM
    Yesterberry does work, but has very few channels and really nothing worth watching... Still waiting for something with a better lineup. Too wishful?

11-06-10 01:29 PM
    Yesterberry does work, but has very few channels and really nothing worth watching... Still waiting for something with a better lineup. Too wishful?

Wow. I don't take offense, but I'm just trying to understand. 200+ channels is too few? And major networks and movies aren't worth watching?

If you're holding out for a full, free 1,000 english-channel cable network which is conveniently compatible with our BlackBerries, then yes- you are being too wishful Yesterberry was created because there were / are no existing options.
    11-07-10 04:53 PM
    MOBITV is the best TV app Ive ever seen.
    11-08-10 06:47 PM
    Wow. I don't take offense, but I'm just trying to understand. 200+ channels is too few? And major networks and movies aren't worth watching?

If you're holding out for a full, free 1,000 english-channel cable network which is conveniently compatible with our BlackBerries, then yes- you are being too wishful Yesterberry was created because there were / are no existing options.
    Wow. Glad I stumbled into this thread. I'm in yesterberry but can only get HBO to play. Everything else I've tried gets the 'An error has occured attempting to play media.'

I'm using a Torch on the Telus 3G network, but would mostly use this with wifi.

Any sugestions?
    11-15-10 12:35 PM
    veetle.com also allows you to watch live
    11-28-10 09:05 AM
    Wow. Glad I stumbled into this thread. I'm in yesterberry but can only get HBO to play. Everything else I've tried gets the 'An error has occured attempting to play media.'

I'm using a Torch on the Telus 3G network, but would mostly use this with wifi.

Any sugestions?
    If you haven't yet and are still having issues, visit the Yesterberry thread in the 3rd Part Apps (now renamed) section. If one stream plays for you, others should as well.

veetle.com also allows you to watch live
    Veetle doesn't appear to be Blackberry compatible.
    11-28-10 11:22 AM
    Yesterberry has PLENTY of good channels!
    12-01-10 05:36 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD