I'd really appreciate it...
    02-08-09 10:37 PM
    Right here at crackberry in the media section OR

Myxer - Download Ringtones and More

Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone | Zedge

(I prefer Zedge for my tones which are sound effects - rings etc.)
    02-08-09 10:39 PM
    Or there is tuneusin.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 10:45 PM
    Or make your own with Audacity or similar.
    02-08-09 10:46 PM
    Tuneusin.com is great. I second bergerking

02-08-09 10:48 PM
    I use soundbooth to make my ringtones. Much better

02-08-09 10:49 PM
    Ringtones galore on the web buddy ...the best bet would be fishing out the most reliable and cost free of them all.. ..i scouted around and found these ringtones for my phone and have gotten myself the best deal ...no charge and easy to download !
    02-08-09 10:57 PM
    I'd really appreciate it...

There is a couple but the one i use a lot is phonezoo

Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Make and Download Free Ringtones, Free Mobile Wallpaper and Free Mobile Games

you can do everything here make your ringtones, wallpaper and all check it out
    02-08-09 11:10 PM
    Have you tried funformobile.com?
    02-08-09 11:26 PM
    I would definitely try Myxer.com, thats where I get ringtones I want to download OTA. But if you have access to a computer I just use iTunes to make ringtones.
    02-08-09 11:54 PM
    I use Myxer.com Not only do they have a great selection But you can create your own useing your mp3
    02-09-09 12:04 AM
    Myxer.com I have so many from there

02-09-09 12:07 AM
    Check the link in my signature for regular sounding ringers/message tones.
    02-09-09 01:52 AM
    I'm a big fan of what tuneusin.com has to offer.
    02-09-09 08:01 AM
    Check the link in my signature for regular sounding ringers/message tones.
    I have been searching all over and I think you may be the one to help me, Heavy Fluid. I am looking for a professional sounding ringtone that is longer than the ones that came with the BB. At least I think that is what I need to correct my 'issue'.

I am using BuzzMe which allows the phone to vibrate whenever it rings. It is not perfect but, considering it is free, is well worth it. So I set it in the profile to only tone. Even then, the phone first vibrates and then rings and vibrates every few seconds. But the ring is not long that it maybe rings 2-3 short times while the caller is hearing it ring 5-6 times. I wanted to find something that will ring for longer. Would any of them on the site in your sig file accomplish this? Thanks.
    02-09-09 08:18 AM
    There are a few on there that are longer. You will have to see for yourself which fits your needs. You can, of course, preview them before you download them.

Select the ringtone folder > then click on the ringer you would like to hear, like Ringer 11. It will give you the option to play it before you download it. That one is 30 seconds long, and it should meet your needs. To go back to the list, simply click the back button on the page, not in your browser.
    02-09-09 09:46 AM
    Very few that are longer than 1 or 2 seconds. But I grabbed the one you recommended. Thanks.
    02-09-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD