i have 8530 and i want a case that has a cover for the screen... i hate with a passion the film protectors, for me its impossible to get all the bubbles out and make it look good... So i was wondering if there is a case that will snap on or something to that effect that would cover the screen..? Hopefully they do if not my screen wont be readable for long i dont know how i get so many scratches on it but i do..

thanks in advance for the help!
    09-09-10 01:41 PM
    Otterbox Defender is what you're looking for. It covers the screen (and keypad), and no it's not a film cover.

I don't know if there's any other cases that offers the same features as the Defender. But take a look here if you're interested.
    09-09-10 06:34 PM
    Thank you thats perfect !
    09-09-10 09:48 PM
    Thank you thats perfect !
    You're welcome! Enjoy your new case!
    09-09-10 10:21 PM
    Otterbox Defender is what you're looking for. It covers the screen (and keypad), and no it's not a film cover.

I don't know if there's any other cases that offers the same features as the Defender. But take a look here if you're interested.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-10-10 10:23 AM
    I have a otter box and luv it its about 49.99 its worth the money

09-10-10 10:26 AM
    I just got a otter box for mine and yes it is worth the money it takes a beating and the phone goes unharmed

09-19-10 11:33 AM
    LOOOOOVE my Otterbox!! Can't live without it.
    09-19-10 09:24 PM
    Best 25 bux I spent (Amazon). Its German Shepherd proof!

09-19-10 09:53 PM
    The Otterbox Defender is definitely what you need!
    My fiancee has t and he works in dusty/dirty environments and it keeps his phone perfect. It also offers awesome protection!

09-19-10 10:26 PM
    ...i hate with a passion the film protectors, for me its impossible to get all the bubbles out and make it look good...
    in that case you're buying the wrong ones - some cheapies are like cling film - the ones i buy are very thick and once they're on you can not tell there's one fitted - only problem i have is getting them off again - as a result i've had same one fitted to my LG touch screen for over 9 months (8 replacements still in the pack) and i would challenge anyone to say it has one on
    09-20-10 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD