I am on the verge of buying one but I don't really talk on the phone much as that is what I do at work all day. I'm leaning towards the iVolution SP but am open to any of them. This leads me to my question. How are they for texting? Does the close fit to the screen make it hard to hit some of the buttons??

Let me know on any of your Vaja Storm cases! Like I said I'm open for any of them, well minus the $230 one . The sooner I know the sooner it'll be here!!
    04-18-09 05:45 PM
    I am on the verge of buying one but I don't really talk on the phone much as that is what I do at work all day. I'm leaning towards the iVolution SP but am open to any of them. This leads me to my question. How are they for texting? Does the close fit to the screen make it hard to hit some of the buttons??

Let me know on any of your Vaja Storm cases! Like I said I'm open for any of them, well minus the $230 one . The sooner I know the sooner it'll be here!!
    Dude, wtf is your problem? There's already a Vaja thread which you already posted in. But no, you decided you were so special you made a thread today to help pick what colour your case would be in. Now you've decided you're so special that instead of asking in the main vaja thread or the one you already made today, you're making another thread?

Look how busy these forums are. Please stop wasting space, and post in the correct threads. It's hard enough to find threads in here anyways since there's so many posts. For a guy with over 200 posts, you should already know how to properly use a forum.

Infact, this question has already been answered in the Vaja thread. On TOP of that, you posted this exact same question in the Vaja thread.

Portrait is just as easy, landscape is a bit more difficult because you have the fold the flap around and it makes the phone feel a bit off balanced in your hand. Common sense.
    Last edited by Bender101; 04-18-09 at 05:56 PM.
    04-18-09 05:53 PM
    Dude, wtf is your problem? There's already a Vaja thread which you already posted in. But no, you decided you were so special you made a thread today to help pick what colour your case would be in. Now you've decided you're so special that instead of asking in the main vaja thread or the one you already made today, you're making another thread?

Look how busy these forums are. Please stop wasting space, and post in the correct threads. It's hard enough to find threads in here anyways since there's so many posts. For a guy with over 200 posts, you should already know how to properly use a forum.

Infact, this question has already been answered in the Vaja thread. On TOP of that, you posted this exact same question in the Vaja thread.

Portrait is just as easy, landscape is a bit more difficult because you have the fold the flap around and it makes the phone feel a bit off balanced in your hand. Common sense.

Dude, quit whining. What are you the forum police? I love it how people are so quick to flame others. Makes themselves look like a tool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 05:58 PM
    I asked in the MAIN Vaja thread and no one responded... I got an answer didn't I? Secondly, I've looked on numerous threads but why would I spend hours searching through useless posts when I can post a thread and get an answer in 10 minutes?

If the mods of the forum don't like it, they can let me know and I will stop. I think I've posted about 5 topics total since I've been here. I don't think that is taking up too much space. On top of all that, aren't you wasting space with your reply on how I'm wasting space? In a sense your space wasting hate is just wasting more space that otherwise wouldn't have been space waste, you know? Move on brotha. Thanks for the answer though.
    Last edited by Breezer23; 04-18-09 at 06:15 PM.
    04-18-09 06:05 PM
    I asked in the MAIN Vaja thread and no one responded... I got an answer didn't I? Secondly, I've looked on numerous threads but why would I spend hours searching through useless posts when I can post a thread and get an answer in 10 minutes?

If the mods of the forum don't like it, they can let me know and I will stop. I think I've posted about 5 topics total since I've been here. I don't think that is taking up too much space. On top of all that, aren't you wasting space with your reply on how I'm wasting space? In a sense your space wasting hate is just wasting more space that otherwise wouldn't have been space waste, you know? Move on brotha. Thanks for the answer though.
    You asked and no one responded? That doesn't mean keep starting the same thread until someone does respond. Besides, the only reason you got a response here was to tell you not to do what you did.

You then say, "you got an answer in 10 minutes"- people just don't sit around waiting to respond to post the instant they appear. If thats what you're looking for or what you expect, then please wake up.

I'm sure you've read enough to know that duplicate threads are frowned on.
    04-18-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD