I have a Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330. I was wondering if there is a Pod that will allow me to set the Curve into the Pod and it will charge AND sync to my computer. I do not want to have to plug a cord into the phone, but rather just place the curve into the pod and it does both. Thanks! :]
    06-28-08 04:05 PM
    Here's one that does it -

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=U-L_F2_V
    06-28-08 04:07 PM
    This is great! hmm, I wonder if they have any in white. haha

Thank you so much!
    06-28-08 04:09 PM
    But you don't just simply lay your BB into it, you are still "plugging" into the side. Why not get any charging cradle and a Blue Tooth adapter for your PC?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 10:51 AM
    I just don't want any cords attached to the BB, it's okay if the cradle is attached (and it would have to be anyways). I have a PC and a Mac. I've heard that bluetooth does not work very well (or at all) with Macs and for some reason I can't get bluetooth to work with my PC/BB. :/ But if I could get that to work, it would probably be ideal.
    06-29-08 05:40 PM
    I think a lot depends on the BT adapter. I sell a product that is available in BT but I do not market or support it for exactly that reason. The best one I have found so far (for a PC at least) is from Linksys. My 8830 paired no problem.

06-30-08 12:00 AM
    THX for recommendation on BT adapter frm Linksys. If I could find it ....hmmmmm. Tried and tried to sync using a Kensington bt adapter, finally gave up altogether!!!!
    I also want to charge w/o using usb cable bc the port is fragile. Mine broke leaving me w no way to retrieve address bk when chging to replacement bb8830.
    There IS A POWER STATION for charging w/o wires (cradle) but its 70 bucks!!! Its in CB store.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Karen

06-30-08 06:22 AM
    The powerstation in the CB store is the one I have. To sync you still need BT or a cable. I got it because it also charges my BT headset (Plantronics 650E).

I could not get a Kesington to work with my old phone either. Think I tossed it in the bay.

Amazon has the Linksys.

06-30-08 08:50 AM
    I have created another thread about bluetooth. Thanks :]
    06-30-08 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD