I was using the 9810 and bbm music has been great. I wanted to change phones and picked up the 9900 (so sexy looking). Anyway now that I have made the change I can not activate it. I tried using my old keycode and it obviously didn't work since it is suppose to be device specific. I still see people adding me and all my songs on my torch 2 but can not seem to get it brought over to the bold.

Any suggestions?
    10-29-11 07:55 AM
    Download a new copy of BBM Music and you should get a keycode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 10:24 AM
    I was using the 9810 and bbm music has been great. I wanted to change phones and picked up the 9900 (so sexy looking). Anyway now that I have made the change I can not activate it. I tried using my old keycode and it obviously didn't work since it is suppose to be device specific. I still see people adding me and all my songs on my torch 2 but can not seem to get it brought over to the bold.

Any suggestions?
    Update your pin in beta zone and try to re download the app. If that doesn't work post in the forums and one will be generated to you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-29-11 09:25 PM
    That worked, thanks guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-11 08:24 AM
    I dont know where to post im new here... sorry

my question is.. How will I get new keycode I reformat my bb curve 9320 then I cant access bb world
    help me please.. where can I get new keycode for bb curve 9320.
    07-18-13 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD