1. capp81's Avatar
    So I purchased the 9600 series commuter case from otterbox at bestbuy. Well as we know the micro usb port is slighty moved up so I can't use any of my micro usb cables to charge the phone while in the case. Does anyone know of a micro usb cable that has a longer micro usb tip to make it past the case and into the charging port?
    06-16-10 07:22 AM
  2. kbz1960's Avatar
    You could modify the case with a dremmel tool or something to make the slot a little longer.
    06-16-10 07:58 AM
  3. JMountainDew's Avatar
    I second the idea of using a dremel tool, or, simply use a little rattail file ($5 at the hardware store) alongside the edge of the slot that needs to be a bit longer.
    06-16-10 12:35 PM