OK. Where are the cases, batteries, cradles for this phone. I like the phone, but I'd also like to keep it protected. If anyone has found anything lets post it here.

Thanks.
    11-08-10 08:10 AM
    blackberry.com has extra batteries, chargers and a holster (coming soon) so far. I am sure more will trickle in with the holidays coming up.
    11-08-10 08:46 AM
    It would be nice if these holsters were actually made for the 9670. I see the compatibility list for some of these cases, and it pretty much "works with" every single blackberry ever made...
    11-08-10 08:52 AM
    if it helps eBay has them rubber feel hard plastic covers for the style in many different colors. i went and bought one cost me like 3 bucks free shipping.
    11-08-10 10:54 AM
    OK. Where are the cases, batteries, cradles for this phone. I like the phone, but I'd also like to keep it protected. If anyone has found anything lets post it here.

Thanks.
    I'm using a case that I bought off of Ebay when I had my Hero, it's a nice leather case and the phone fits perfectly, but it does have the HTC logo on it..... LOL......and I was on Blackberry.com last night and they have the cradle available now for 29.99
    11-11-10 08:43 AM
    hey does anyone know if the 9700 charging pod will work for the style?
    11-17-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD