Hi Guru

First of all, thank you for all your answers. It nice to see someone stand behind their product infront of the masses !!!

I do, however, have a question and it relates to something you yourself quoted:- "I have my Storm in my pocket all day and when I remove it, it has lines everywhere since I carry other items in my pocket. At night they disappear."

Now, I was going to buy one of your products, but am a little worried about your comment..... I don't want to see lots of "indentations" on my Storm when I take it out of my pocket.... I want it to look nice when I use it... Its all great that the indentations 'heal' overnight, but I'm not looking at it through the night....

I'm not trying to be pessimistic about your product, just keen to know before I buy.... Others on here say your product is great, and to be honest thats a good enough recommendation for me, but I thought it best to ask..
    11-27-08 02:09 PM
    Hi Guru

First of all, thank you for all your answers. It nice to see someone stand behind their product infront of the masses !!!

I do, however, have a question and it relates to something you yourself quoted:- "I have my Storm in my pocket all day and when I remove it, it has lines everywhere since I carry other items in my pocket. At night they disappear."

Now, I was going to buy one of your products, but am a little worried about your comment..... I don't want to see lots of "indentations" on my Storm when I take it out of my pocket.... I want it to look nice when I use it... Its all great that the indentations 'heal' overnight, but I'm not looking at it through the night....

I'm not trying to be pessimistic about your product, just keen to know before I buy.... Others on here say your product is great, and to be honest thats a good enough recommendation for me, but I thought it best to ask..
    Good concern. I don't want you to think that there are BIG ugly lines in the film that stay there until night. I'm just VERY observant as I think our product is the best and am ALWAYS checking my own patterns and film out. Most of the lines are small and most people would not even comment on them. Any larger lines that most people would comment on do stay there until the film "heals". These types of lines would have definitely scratched the Storm if left unprotected.

Personally I would rather have the line for a day than have a BIG scratch on my Storm. BTW, I cannot seem to remember to put my Storm in one pocket and my money clip in a different pocket. That causes most lines/scratches.

I hope this helps. Comments from other CB's with our product?
    11-27-08 02:18 PM
    Does the screen only kit for $9.95 contain all of the front pieces, including the button pieces? Or is it the screen only?
    11-27-08 02:46 PM
    Does the screen only kit for $9.95 contain all of the front pieces, including the button pieces? Or is it the screen only?
    Our Screen only kit just contains 2 patterns for the screen. To cover more of the phone, you will need to order the Full Body Kit.
    11-27-08 03:44 PM
    As this is an open forum, I feel comfortable reminding everyone that BSE will have one also, and their price for the Bold's is 8 bucks. I think if you buy 2 shipping is an additional 1.00

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Frequently Asked Questions

BSE also has excellent reviews, search here or Google it.

As many of you have seen my posts, you know by now I am not a representative of BSE.
    Last edited by hal1; 11-27-08 at 08:29 PM.
    11-27-08 08:14 PM
    Tumaz: I have kinda followed you around with this skin thing cause you helped me out the other week. I ordered the other one and I actually cancelled it. And i ordered this one today so I hope it's as great as it seems to be.
    Stalker.....jk, heh. Yea, I plan on purchasing Phantom Skinz also, once I know exactly when I'm gonna be buying my Storm. Hopefully by the end of December...hopefully sooner then that. Anyways, I hope it lives up to the hype. If you get yours before I get mine, will you do a review of it? I'll do the same for you. Hope your having a good Thanksgiving! Same goes for everyone else!
    11-27-08 09:03 PM
    Do you guys have a list of kiosks/stores you have? Couldn't find one on the website
    12-01-08 10:52 PM
    That's a pretty nice looking pod. Going to order one too. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by mtritchie; 12-03-08 at 11:20 AM.
    12-03-08 09:34 AM
    Currently I'm leaning towards Phantom Skinz for the Bold because I've read that it looks slightly clearer compared to invisibleSHIELD or Best Skins Ever. Also reading several reports of lines in the BSE skins was a deal breaker for me, and after holding an iPhone in IS skin I wasn't pleased with the thick gummy feel it presented. What does the Phantom Skinz film feel like? Is it kind of rubbery like invisibleSHIELD or more smooth and glass-like?
    12-29-08 03:59 PM
    it is smooth
    12-29-08 04:14 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD