Ok all i need some help here. I have my storm in a hard plastic like case and and the clip holster part just broke. The phone slides up to remove locks in pretty nice Was just on verizons web site looking for a replacement case for the storm and it seems like there are really no more cases in there inventory for the storm 1. So any way i am really rough on my phone do physical labor for work i need a good strong case that will hold my phone in but also easily accesiable What do you all recommend
    10-09-09 11:53 PM
    google otterbox...they rockkkk
    10-09-09 11:56 PM
    How is the holster clip on it
    10-10-09 12:20 AM
    Very sturdy. I have the defender and love it. I was in a wreck a few days ago during a storm. The defender saved my, ironically, storm. Had to dig through a lot of junk to find it but it was intact and functional.
    I know without it the phone would have been Destroyed.
    10-10-09 02:14 AM
    Very sturdy. I have the defender and love it. I was in a wreck a few days ago during a storm. The defender saved my, ironically, storm. Had to dig through a lot of junk to find it but it was intact and functional.
    I know without it the phone would have been Destroyed.

where can i find the defender?
    10-10-09 08:15 AM
    Google Otterbox. Defender is one of the models.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 09:40 AM
    Thanks for the input going to try and find 1 on line
    10-10-09 11:10 AM
    you can find them right here on CB just go to the accessories shop
    10-10-09 01:21 PM
    you can find them right here on CB just go to the accessories shop
    That's where I got mine.
    10-10-09 01:26 PM
    went and picked one up from verizon store i get a discount from them plus i needed it fast. I am not crazy about the otter box offers nice protection. Makes the phone really bulky and the screen protector holds fingerprints really well. Thank god for quickpull pain to remove if you have to do battery pulls. But also it just may be me and i need time getting used to it.
    10-10-09 02:17 PM
    It does add bulk. You will get used to it. I got the defender because I bought my storm from a friend and couldn't get insurance. That bulk is your protection.
    Sometimes I take it out of the case and see how much small and pretty it is........then put the case back on before I drop it.
    10-10-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD