i bought a leather case for my new storm thinking i was going to protect it. i have had it for about 3 weeks now and i am getting scuff marks on the phones top edge by the status light and the lock button scuffs on each side of the phone on the front side.. anyone else use this case and notice this?
    this is the case made for the storm from an actual verizon store.. an actual corp store.
    should this be doing this or no...
    and no there is no dirt or anything in the case what so ever!
    02-06-09 06:12 PM
    yep, happend to me too. I went for the Sedio Innocase 2 and took the Verizon case back.
    02-06-09 06:25 PM
    Well in my experience, it only appeared to have scuffed it. It just left slightly sticky residue that was easily removable. What I did to stop it from happeneing was wash it out with warm soapy water on the inside a few times and cut out the white tag inside. I hope this helps and i'm thinking of the case you're talking about.
    02-06-09 06:31 PM
    they make that case for storm or are you using one for the iphone?
    how about a link.
    thanks
    02-06-09 06:31 PM
    just tried to wipe it offf.. and its not just a sticky film.. it is real scuffs. and verizon is going to see it tomorrow for sure..
    02-06-09 06:34 PM
    Is this the black syntheic leather belt case with the BB symbol on the flap and "Blackberry" inprinted on the back bottom of the case?
    02-06-09 06:37 PM
    just tried to wipe it offf.. and its not just a sticky film.. it is real scuffs. and verizon is going to see it tomorrow for sure..
    O no! I'm sorry to hear that. DEFINITELY get a replacement. That's bull. :-(
    02-06-09 06:38 PM
    Is this the black syntheic leather belt case with the BB symbol on the flap and "Blackberry" inprinted on the back bottom of the case?
    yep this is the case, why?
    02-06-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD