Ok so I dropped my storm in my coffee yesterday. But I had insurance so I got a new one today or should I say another one. I am pretty sure it is not brand spanking new; I think it's refurbished. Anyways it looks fine and it works. However, for some reason the old case I had a clear hard one does not fit this phone. When I put it on it fits but then the screen will not work. I mean I can't push on it. It's like the case is too tight.

Has anyone else had this problem? Should I go and try to buy another case?
    08-28-09 10:47 AM
    I'd take it in and have them put it on. That or try putting the bottom part in first. Or the top in first whichever you haven't done.
    08-28-09 10:53 AM
    I know refurb devices have a brighter screen don't know if its thicker too. Maybe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 12:19 PM
    I have the same problem. I am on my 3rd phone so it is most likely a refurb. I have a case-mate hard plastic case from crackberry store. The past few days my screen has been locking up and overall really inaccurate/ hard to use with the case. Took the case off typing is much better today.

What type of case is it?

Mine is the hard plastic that kinda clips onto the phone. I noticed the sides of the phone pushed in just a little to throw off the screen.

I would suggest looking for another case.

08-28-09 01:34 PM
    Maybe a silicone case since it stretches

08-28-09 01:43 PM
    I've had both hard and silicone cases and much prefer the silicone case.

08-28-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD