Ok first I have done some searching and wow there are so many threads going on here! LOL anyway i see a few about cases/holsters
    but would like some opinions from people that actually have a case/holster and what they think of it???
    I use a holster for my current phone and my storm is on its way so I would like to order something soon, have done some google searches as well but you cant tell anthing from a picture.
    So who has one and what id your opinion on how well it works with the storm?
    Thank You
    PS anyone with a good screen protector that dont mess with the touch screen in any way?
    I have also seen these full rubber body armor Blackberry Storm Cases - OEM Black Skin Case anyone have one of these?
    Last edited by jeeper02; 11-29-08 at 12:37 AM.
    11-29-08 12:35 AM
    I got that OEM skin case in Grey. I really like it cause it fits perfect. I also like it because Blackberry and the logo are engraved in the back .
    11-29-08 12:53 AM
    I'm gonna wait and see if Seidio comes out with storm cases soon. Their stuff is always amazing. Blows everything else out of the water IMO.

I like the look of the OEM skin but haven't tried it yet. But yeah, wait for Seidio

As for screen protectors, VZW's are supposed to be really good. I'm gonna get that 3-pack for $9 soon (good deal).

But its all on you, OP. Try a few on for size

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 12:59 AM
    Since I haven't received it yet I can't comment much on it, but I ordered one of these:

http://shop.crackberry.com/nite-ize-backbone-case/4A25A3542.htm

I wanted something that would actually protect the phone if I were to drop it and this one claims to have an inner protective shell and a full zipper closure. Will see how it works out nd report back.

I also got the screen protectors from Verizon and think they are quite nice. I can't even tell it's there either by looking or by the way the screen operates.
    11-29-08 01:12 AM
    strangely enough I original purchased the oem rubber skin but I didn't like how it didn't cover the bottom row of buttons. Verizon actually has one in there store and its on there site as well but you cant order it from the site for some reason...

anyway its almost identical accept the rubber is a bit thicker and there is a white kind of flower drawing on the back which I didn't really like but I could care less. and it covers the bottom row of buttons there each engraved in the rubber so you can still easily push them.
    11-29-08 02:02 AM
    Best Buy has a holster that I am thinking of getting.

I would post the link, but I have not hit the magic number of ten posts yet.

I personally do not like the cases, they feel clunky to me. Just my 2 cents.
    11-29-08 07:34 AM
    I used the silicone skin until my desktop cradle arrived, now I use the OEM holster.
    11-29-08 08:32 AM
    i have the leather sleeve. it fits nicely and puts the phone in sleep mode. also allows me to put the phone in my pocket or jacket pocket.
    11-29-08 08:44 AM
    I used invisible shield for the front of my storm especially the screen and on the back I just did the battery door. Then I got the clear hard case at my verizon store. I like the look and the feel of it the best so far.
    11-29-08 08:49 AM
    I use this original leather holster and it works like a charm. Also has a sleep mode feature to save the battery and not hit any button on the screen accidently.

BlackBerry Thunder 9500, Storm 9530 Synthetic Holster w/ Swivel Belt Clip - MSGDigital
    11-30-08 11:14 AM
    Best Buy has a holster that I am thinking of getting.

I would post the link, but I have not hit the magic number of ten posts yet.

I personally do not like the cases, they feel clunky to me. Just my 2 cents.
    Geek, I believe I have the holster you are talking about. It's the black plastic, screen in design... practically identical to the OEM holster from Verizon. I've had it for 2 days and I absolutely love it. Works VERY well. I use my phone hard but I feel very confident with this holster. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a non-recalled OEM-style holster. Only $19.99, too!

I'll take some pics when I have some free time later
    11-30-08 11:59 AM
    I have the plastic clip in holster also. I like it but hate how I have to push the mute button on top virtually everytime I take it out.

I have set it up to vibrate because of this more then a few times...very annoying.
    11-30-08 12:19 PM
    Geek, I believe I have the holster you are talking about. It's the black plastic, screen in design... practically identical to the OEM holster from Verizon. I've had it for 2 days and I absolutely love it. Works VERY well. I use my phone hard but I feel very confident with this holster. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a non-recalled OEM-style holster. Only $19.99, too!

I'll take some pics when I have some free time later
    Yep that's the one. I love the holster. It feels very solid when the phone locks into it. I did not like the sleeves. I am really an*l and do not like how the sleeves look or feel. The holster just feels more solid to me IMHO.

Xentris - Holster for BlackBerry Storm 9500 Smartphones - 60-2030-01-BB
    11-30-08 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD