will storm desk charger and storm holster fit the tour??? etc.etc.etc .
    07-08-09 02:34 PM
    Desk cradle will not. Idk about holsters...most likely not. Usually you have to buy all new accessories.
    07-08-09 02:47 PM
    depending on the holster i would think. if its like a pouch style holster that depends more on size than actual form. you should be fine. because the storm and tour appear to be about the same size (did a size comparison using a stores dummy tour)

for a clip in holster (seidio) you may need to get a holster designed for the tour
    07-08-09 03:04 PM
    if u look at the size on the pre order page there basically the same size, the charger im talking about is the desktop that u drop it into sideways
    07-08-09 03:05 PM
    if u look at the size on the pre order page there basically the same size, the charger im talking about is the desktop that u drop it into sideways
    yes they are the same size, give or take, but there are different curves on the tour that MAY prevent it from fitting. your best bet would be wait till you get the tour before you order accessories.

Also does someone know the max supported capacity for an external card is on the tour?
    07-08-09 03:07 PM
    im getting it as replacement but have all the storm accessories is why i ask
    07-08-09 03:08 PM
    ive had 5 storms so verizon agreed to send me tour on 12th
    07-08-09 03:09 PM
    im getting it as replacement but have all the storm accessories is why i ask
    The Tour will most likely not fit because the bottom of it is rounded where-as the bottom of the Storm is straight. Either way, you'll be able to find out for yourself since the cradle for the Tour is not out yet.
    07-08-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD