both products theres no way in hel* you can scratch them with a knife, keys, babys chewing on the phone (dont ask how i know that) ect...

both stand up to the fact that they cant scratch, but one product looks worse then the other and feels worse then the other.. the bad one is Invisable sheild, the better looking and feeling one is Phantomskins
    great.. can't wait to get mine now!
    10-28-09 06:06 PM
    acetylcholine, yes, you will see a flilm of liquid, but if you do it right, no bubbles, and make sure there is no lint!! Lint will not go away, ask me how I know. Little tiny bubbles will disperse... no bigger than the "o" you see on the back of your phone where it says "auto focus" Anything bigger than that, make sure you squeegie out.

And yes, the product is very scratch resistant just like mjbesen310 said.
    10-28-09 06:16 PM
    installed two phantom skins and both have peeled up. installed a half dozen invisible shields now and still have no problem with any of them... i will probably never buy another phantom skin in my life. whats the point in getting it if it peels up? I have been cutting parts off as they peel up and lose their stickiness. almost the entire top of my phone is now exposed. to say that i am very disappointed in phantomskinz would be an understatement. granted they did offer to have me mail my phone to them to have them put it on professionally, which yeah, forget that. $500+ phone in the mail, not to mention it is my only phone... no thanks.
    forgot to mention the lines on the screen as well. there are alot of threads about them. they are pretty annoying too...
    I donno. It seems youre describing Invisible Shields to me, when you say it peels up. I hated the fact on the edge of the Invisible Shield, all the lint in my pocket would stick to it... then after a while it would begin to lift on the corners.. then after a week or so later, the edges would lift. With Phantom Skinz, so problem whatsoever. Maybe it's the way we are installing them. I just had better luck with Skinz.. not saying Invisible Shied works better or worse... just maybe the way we are installing. I use lots of the liquid, and maybe Invisible Shield didn't like that, where as Skinz does.
    10-28-09 06:22 PM
    i no its not safe and i wouldn't recommend it but i actually only had my phone phone off for a hour after installing my Invisishield
    10-28-09 06:27 PM
    Oh one thing I forgot to mention.. when installing, I personally did NOT spray my phone. I only sprayed the skinz... but I soaked it. Make sure your fingers are wet too!! No problems that way. Then when you squeegie, squeegie away from the keyboard and other cracks, so the water doesn't leak into them.

If you have any questions, let me know.. Pin me if you want.
    30E5DF42. And no I don't work for any of these companies. LOL. I'm in aviation.
    10-28-09 06:28 PM
    I donno. It seems youre describing Invisible Shields to me, when you say it peels up. I hated the fact on the edge of the Invisible Shield, all the lint in my pocket would stick to it... then after a while it would begin to lift on the corners.. then after a week or so later, the edges would lift. With Phantom Skinz, so problem whatsoever. Maybe it's the way we are installing them. I just had better luck with Skinz.. not saying Invisible Shied works better or worse... just maybe the way we are installing. I use lots of the liquid, and maybe Invisible Shield didn't like that, where as Skinz does.
    I have the problem with crap collecting at the edges of my phantom skinz. i should take a few pics of it. but like i said i have been cutting the parts off that dont stick down. it could be how i applied it, but doubtful since i followed the directions and i have installed invisible shields in the past. i like the look and feel of phantomskinz compared to invisible shield, it feels thinner or something, i dunno. but like i said, does that really matter when it wont stay on the device?
    10-29-09 06:36 AM
    I have the problem with crap collecting at the edges of my phantom skinz. i should take a few pics of it. but like i said i have been cutting the parts off that dont stick down. it could be how i applied it, but doubtful since i followed the directions and i have installed invisible shields in the past. i like the look and feel of phantomskinz compared to invisible shield, it feels thinner or something, i dunno. but like i said, does that really matter when it wont stay on the device?
    might be how you installed Phantomskinz. I had the pealing up problem when I had Invisable sheild. Now that I have phantomskinz, I dont have the problem with sticking lint anymore and the sheild doest have any signs of it pealing up anywhere and its been on for 2 months.
    10-29-09 06:44 AM
    Yanno, use what works for you. I'm not arguing that Shield works better for you. I'm just sharing my experience, and offering an opinion as to why your Skinz is peeling up. Thing is I did NOT install Skinz per instructions, you did, and thats where the difference lays. However, I posted how I DID install them in a previous post.
    10-29-09 07:03 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD