wondering if anybody out here is a howard stern fan and also have the abbility to make a ring tone. what im looking for is the music they play before a girl comes in the studio it is just a instrumental any fans out there would know the song, this is probaly a long shot but i figured someone out hercould probaly do it
    12-14-09 05:26 PM
    if you use lime wire you can download that tune and import it to your device through the blackberry desktop manager and media sync, than just assign it to your phone. hope that helps.
    12-14-09 05:28 PM
    the reason i would say that is not so much im a howard stern fan but my newest text ringtone is from mario bros when he gets a coin, and it makes the little chime.
    12-14-09 05:28 PM
    I have taken a song and use the app audacity (free) to clip the part of the song you want then load it to your phone or use a ringtone downloader. Can't remember the one I use away from my mac right now. You might look at crackberry tones it may be there.
    12-14-09 05:40 PM
    gotta find the song first tho
    12-14-09 05:47 PM
    the song is Moby **** from Led Zeppelin? I'm not sure if that song is specifically for a girl but i think anytime a guest walks in.
    12-22-09 07:37 PM
    I've been looking for the "Stern rules, Babba Booey!" line from 30 Rock.. Can't seem to find it. I though for sure someone would have it.
    12-23-09 09:24 AM
    I listen to Stern everyday.. Let's post all the clips we can
    12-23-09 03:43 PM
    I listen to Stern everyday.. Let's post all the clips we can
    please smart people out there
    12-23-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD