Is there any headsets that have a remote that let's you change tracks, play/pause, and adjust volume?

Does this exist?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-08 03:01 PM
    I don't mean to be stupid, but wouldn't the BB be your remote?
    03-04-08 01:35 PM
    I purchased the Motorola Bluetooth Stereo Active Headphones - S9

They work great with the Blackberry 8310. I can change tracks up and down.
    Adjust volume up and down. Play/pause. Plus answer phone calls. !

Is there any headsets that have a remote that let's you change tracks, play/pause, and adjust volume?

Does this exist?

03-04-08 01:44 PM
    Mike,
    How long have you had the S9's? How is it holding up? I have read mixed reviews on this headset. I just ordered 2 yesterday and have been wondering if I made a mistake after reading more about them.
    03-05-08 12:12 PM

Does this exist?

on your Berry, you can hit "N" for next or "P" for previous to make things a little easier without going back to the media player.
    03-05-08 12:21 PM
    I've had my S9s since the day they were released by Motorola. I haven't had one issue with them, and I use them daily in the gym for about 2 hours a day.

They wil change tracks, volume, pause, play, and answer calls.

I have heard mixed reviews as well, so my advice would be to get a pair from Best Buy or somewhere that will warranty them. You might pay $20 or $30 more than on e-bay but if you have an issue they'll swap them out for you. IMO the best product Motorola has made!
    03-05-08 12:27 PM
    on your Berry, you can hit "N" for next or "P" for previous to make things a little easier without going back to the media player.
    I know about these controls, just sometimes don't want to take the bberry out of my pocket to do this. I wonder if the ipod wired remote would work...
    03-05-08 02:10 PM
    Thanks King21, I ordered 2 pair (White Box) from TigerDirect for $49.95 ea. Hard to beat the price. I hope to have the same experience with them as you. TigerDirect will not take them back (White Box), but Motorola will cover them under warranty. I'm just going to have to keep my fingers crossed :-)

Tony
    Last edited by connert; 03-07-08 at 02:26 PM.
    03-05-08 08:19 PM
    Ok, just received the S9 today. Battery is doin' the 2 hour charge now and should be ready to go in about 20 min. I was ready to go from the time I opened the box. Man, 2 hours can be a long time! I had them shipped to me at work, 45 min. from home. I will give them a good workout going home today and report back later.
    03-07-08 03:23 PM
    I have the Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones.

In the Uk they were originally �75 last year down to �50 in the sale at the time so i got them cos they offered the bluetooth option and could also be connected with a wire.

At the time i had a Nokia N73 and the bluetooth option wasn't giving a great sound so they were pretty much unused.

Last night i tried them out whilst walking the dog and counting crows Hardy Candy gave a good account so I am happy with them.

The gym will be seeing a bit more of the BB rather than the shuffle.
    03-19-08 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD