Hey everyone,

For the past few days I have had my Blackberry Tour wrapped up in the Seidio Innocase Hybrid. I had an Innocase Hybrid on my Blackberry Storm and I liked it very much. As it turns out, I like the Hybrid for the Tour even more!

Seidio has really come a long way with the design of the Innocases. They used to be impossible to put on and even harder to take off. Now, though, the cases are easy to snap on and off. The Tour Hybrid case gives you the protection of the Innocase with the beauty of the Tour still showing. The front half of the case is made of a crystal clear plastic while the back is made of the rubber-coated black plastic we all know Seidio for. The two work great together because now your Tour looks like there is no case on it while still having protection and that �no-slip� grip on the back of the device!

While using this case, one of my friends said to me, �Matt, how could you not have a case on your Blackberry? Aren�t you crazy about keeping it in mint-condition??� (Yeah, she�s very sarcastic). She was very surprised when I showed her that my Tour was still safe and sound in a case, but that the front was clear.

When I say the design of the Hybrid is the same as the Innocase I, I mean it. This case has that same �crossbar� above the trackball and I must say, I really am starting to like it. It makes the �Berry look, I don�t know, even safer. And if you�re like me, then you, too, hate the black plastic piece between the Tour�s screen and the buttons. This crossbar covers it up nicely to the point where it doesn�t bother me. The crossbar does not really hinder my trackball use at all. In my previous reviews I have said that it just takes a little getting used to, just takes a little time for the thumb to �remember� the new setup you�ve got there. Don�t worry!

Being an avid forum user, I have heard some people say that the plastic used in the crystal hybrid turns a tint of yellow over time. Well, I have had my Storm Hybrid case for about 6 months and must say that it has not �faded� any color. I mean, its clear plastic people, its gonna stay like that.
    I think Seidio has another winner on their hands. People who love to protect their device but do not want to strip it of its beauty can look to the Innocase Hybrid. You wont be disappointed.

09-11-09 02:01 PM
    Seidio Innocase Snap

I have also been using the Seidio Innocase Snap for the past few days and I figured I�d let you all know what I think of it!

Seidio is know for releasing quality cases that reallyyy protect your Blackberry. They have the Innocase I, II, Hybrid, 360, etc. They all really give you great protection on your Blackberry. The Innocase Snap is a brand new case from Seidio and it really does stray from their other cases. As you can see in the pictures, it is a lightweight piece of plastic (coated in the rubberized paint) that clips or �snaps� onto your Tour. There are no tabs or locks like on the other Seidio cases, this baby just snaps right on.

That is where a negative point is, at least for me. The �snapping� mechanism, while secure, is not the most secure thing in the world. I have tried those Feather cases that are similar to this and while Seidio does this snapping case-type deal better than the Feather case, it still leaves me a little weary. I can easily, almost too easily, slide the phone in and out of the case. This worries me because I slid my phone in and out of my pocket and I don�t need it coming out of the case or something like that.

Now, it could be just me and someone else could LOVE this case! Myself, I am just not into the minimal protection-type case. I like having my phone protected all-around, which is why I love the Innocase 360. But, I know a lot of people who just have their phone naked with no case whatsoever; the Innocase Snap would be PERFECT for them! You get some protection for Tour while at the same time still showing off the absolute beauty of the phone.
    Seidio, knowing how people are about their phones, makes sure to put that felt lining on the inside of the phone, so no scratches occur. Also, ALL of the ports are open and easy to get to which is a definite plus because with some cases from other companies, they kind of, well, overlook the fact that we need those ports! The back of the device is, as said before, that rubberized plastic. But, it is also textured nicely which makes it ever easier to hold. The design on the back looks like Seidio mimicked the design of the Tour�s battery cover; very nice touch!

I am a stickler for keeping my phones in mint condition which is why I probably will not be using the Innocase Snap as my daily case. I cannot stand it when there is a little scratch on that shiny, black plastic on the earpiece of the phone that RIM is apparently in love with. But, if you do not need a case like a tank for you Blackberry, like me, then the Innocase Snap is something I think you�ll enjoy.

09-11-09 02:05 PM
    Good review. That's it I'm ordering one. Looks good.
    09-11-09 02:08 PM
    Another great review! We are wrecking it with these reviews! Kevin should move both of ours to the blogs for the double perspective!
    09-11-09 02:15 PM
    Another great review! We are wrecking it with these reviews! Kevin should move both of ours to the blogs for the double perspective!
    haha sounds good to me!
    09-11-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD