anyone has this case? is it good?
    06-22-09 12:07 AM
    I just ordered it so I can have protection and still see my decalgirl skin on my 8900. It's supposed to show up on July 2nd so I'll review it when I get it and have a day or 2 to put it through the paces.
    06-28-09 02:35 AM
    I don't have it for the 8900 but I do have it for the 8320. It is a very durable case. I have droppped it several times without any damage being done to my Blackberry.

When I purchased it the sales guy at the T-Mobile store actually threw his phone (which was an 8320 in the same case) down onto the counter to demonstrate the durability of it to me because I was unsure about buying it.
    06-28-09 08:57 AM
    Mine just showed up an hour ago. So far I like it alot. It's slimmer than my body glove case yet looks like it'll still protect the keyboard if it falls facedown. It locks into the holster nice and tight so I'm not worried about it slipping out and the built in screen protector rocks! The only issue I have so far is the holster is smoked instead of clear like the 83xx case. The swivel clip is much tighter than many others which is a nice feature. I'll do an updated and more detailed review after I've had the case for a few days. So far I definately recommend this case and have even secretely ordered one for my wife's 8320 for her birthday since she went nuts when she saw mine.
    07-02-09 04:38 PM
    How do the lock and mute buttons feel? Mine is in the way in the mail and I was wondering that little tidbit lol. If you could take pictures of the case on he device that would be good too! What about the clips that keep the case locked? Are they a pain to take off?
    07-03-09 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD