Hi,
    I have the BB Bold 9000 and i love it but my speaker phone is quieter than my earpiece and the ringtone is very very quiet compared to 2 other identical phones. Has this happened to anyone else, if so how do you fix it?
    09-16-09 09:26 PM
    Hi,
    I have the BB Bold 9000 and i love it but my speaker phone is quieter than my earpiece and the ringtone is very very quiet compared to 2 other identical phones. Has this happened to anyone else, if so how do you fix it?
    I just got my first BB yesterday which just so happens to be a Bold 9000. I've noticed the same exact thing. I like using my cell phone alarm as a back up wake up alarm in the morning but I've previewed pretty much all of the ring tones that came with my phone and they all sound very soft. I'm certain that I will sleep through them as they currently sound

I know the Bold can crank out some sound as watching the Speed Racer movie clip was quite loud.

Does anybody know what we may be doing wrong or overlooking??
    09-16-09 11:44 PM
    Try searching the Bold forum, there are tons of threads addressing this problem.
    09-17-09 11:16 AM
    If you go to the top left hand corner of the screen, click on the speaker symbal. Scroll down to ADVANCED and click. Now check your settings to see if you are on the DEFAULT level for each of the Ring types you have. You can raise each one to the level that you require. Click the MENU KEY>EDIT>PHONE Then adjust your volume to medium or high. SAVE CHANGES Now your tone levels should be much higher.
    09-27-09 09:40 PM
    I had this problem with my 8900. I upgraded to my provider's LATEST OS and that seemed to fix it, now its so loud i use vibrate instead. Just something you can try. Also, instead of using the NORMAL profile you can try using the LOUD.
    09-27-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD