So I have had My curve for a couple weeks now. I love my phone. I am running into some issues when I am not able to charge my phone often it gets very low. I want to carry a second battery for such an occasion. So I am at an impass which charger to get.

Should I get the OEM BlackBerry Mini External Battery Charger or the after market Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger.
    07-15-08 11:54 PM
    So I have had My curve for a couple weeks now. I love my phone. I am running into some issues when I am not able to charge my phone often it gets very low. I want to carry a second battery for such an occasion. So I am at an impass which charger to get.

Should I get the OEM BlackBerry Mini External Battery Charger or the after market Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger.

This is a very good review. You will see as you scroll down to the bottom of the review he talks about the " Blackberry Charging Station". It looks as though that unit charges your phone plus another battery which seems to be right up your alley. Check it out!! Good luck!!

Accessory Review: Charging Pod for BlackBerry Curve | CrackBerry.com
    07-16-08 12:03 AM
    What about getting the Seidio extended battery?
    07-16-08 12:16 AM
    [QUOTE=tennistim777;499528]This is a very good review. You will see as you scroll down to the bottom of the review he talks about the " Blackberry Charging Station". It looks as though that unit charges your phone plus another battery which seems to be right up your alley. Check it out!! Good luck!!

See I looked into a charging station. I have one for home a Seidio Desktop Charging Cradle do to having a Seidio Hard Case. I need just a battery charger while I am at work.
    07-16-08 12:34 AM
    What about getting the Seidio extended battery?
    I have thought about it, but I can get another battery rather cheap. and have a charged one ready to go, plus it would make the batteries last a longer time.
    07-16-08 12:39 AM
    I have a spare OEM battery that I use. I charge it in my old 8703e.
    07-16-08 01:02 AM
    I have a spare OEM battery that I use. I charge it in my old 8703e.
    See if I had a spare phone to charge with this would be a moot point as well.
    07-16-08 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD