i downloaded a video from blueapple.mobi, it is is .asx format. i transferred the file from my PC, by copying it onto the media card. when i play it, there is sound but no video. what could be the problem? please help
    10-09-08 03:35 AM
    with blueapple the best way to roll is to surf there on your BB, they give you the option to save the vid, and are one of the only folks that actually make the default save location, your media card. Try that and see if it doesn't work for you.
    10-09-08 09:28 AM
    I have the same problem with a wmv on my new bold with the last official software.
    11-16-08 12:49 PM
    I too am having this issue on the videos I have converted to mp4. The sound plays great, but no video. The mp4 videos that my father hooked me up with work just fine. I am using the "Get YouTube video" converter. The converted videos work great on my Mac using quicktime.
    12-09-08 02:36 AM
    I too am having this issue on the videos I have converted to mp4. The sound plays great, but no video. The mp4 videos that my father hooked me up with work just fine. I am using the "Get YouTube video" converter. The converted videos work great on my Mac using quicktime.
    Nobody has any ideas?
    12-14-08 12:29 AM
    I meet this problem,too,
    12-16-08 12:51 AM
    Just noticed this problem today as I received and email with a video attached and I could not see video but has sound. It was a .wmv file.
    12-16-08 01:07 AM
    Could be you're trying to convert a copy protected DVD. You'll need DVD43 or something like it to unlock the protection while you MP4 it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 12:58 AM
    I am not positive, but it may have to do something with the frame rate of the video being too high for a mobile phone to play.
    01-05-09 10:27 PM
    This is a good question. I've downloaded a few movies for my PSP from psp-lounge.com, and they play great on the Sony...but only sound on the Curve.

Thinking it's a frame rate issue also...
    01-21-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD