Whag happened to it. I've used it on my last 3 bbs fof text messages now it doesn't seem to be there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 05:43 AM
    Thant's too funny....just popped in to look for same. There is a posting on getting all the 5.0 ring tones back on here somewhere. That one is my fav for pins....I know someone in my circle is trying to reach me.
    10-05-10 06:17 AM
    10-05-10 06:46 AM
    That was a really great post btw. I did the "easy" steps and it worked like a charm. Now I have all my favs back. I was a little shocked with the lack of tones on the Torch.
    10-05-10 07:05 AM
    That was a really great post btw. I did the "easy" steps and it worked like a charm. Now I have all my favs back. I was a little shocked with the lack of tones on the Torch.
    Thank you - I didn't understand it either! I'm glad I found a solution and can share it with everyone. I think it should be a sticky to be honest!
    10-05-10 07:21 AM
    Thank you - I didn't understand it either! I'm glad I found a solution and can share it with everyone. I think it should be a sticky to be honest!
    I found that thread and was soooo happy! haha I completely agree about making it a "sticky". Thanks for figuring it out and sharing your knowledge
    10-05-10 07:24 AM
    Thanks a lot, now I can have all my old tones set back up so I know whats going on with my phone
    10-05-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD