So, I have had my crackberry curve 8330(verizon) for just shy of a week now and I realize that I should add some protection. Right now I have this case (see attached) and am wondering about moving on to the invisible shield. First, how noticable is it when you put it on? I love everything so much about the way the BB is naked that I don't want to lose any of its beauty. Second, since I have the pouch to carry in my pocket (also has a little carabiner clip for belt), should I bother with the invisible shield as well? Do you feel the BB is better wearing protection or raw dogging it(hehehe)? Finally, do you feel it is worth the money? I know this has been covered in other threads but I just didn't feel like looking all over for the answers I seek. Thanks guys, this place is awesome.

P.S. off topic question: Isn't giving out your pin like an open invite for anyone to message you? How does one handle that accessibility from random people?
    05-30-08 11:19 AM
    1. I have the InvisibleSHIELD (for the screen part) and it's a pretty good screen protector, made from good, clear material and it also makes your BB noticeably shinier.
    2. if you're concerned about getting scratches on your BB then yeah, put on InvisibleSHIELD and then put it in that pouch. You can never have too much protection for your beloved gadget. lol
    3. IMO, I think it's worth the money. You might wanna take a look at BSE also, cheaper and other members said it's made from the same/similar material.

Good luck with whatever you choose and here's the link to BSE web site: Best Skins Ever

Also if I haven't said it before... Welcome to CB!
    Last edited by Edd; 05-30-08 at 11:42 AM.
    05-30-08 11:31 AM
    Thanks a lot. Oh do they damage the blackberry when you take them off?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 12:11 PM

Nope just dirt from around the edges would be left... Easy wipe down and your good to go..
    05-30-08 12:13 PM

You're welcome and nope, they shouldn't. Just make sure to take your time when you're removing it from the screen.
    05-30-08 12:15 PM
    I've Noticed That It Does Collect A Bit More Dust With The Invisible Shield, And Also Smudges/grease Are A Bit More Noticeable.
    05-30-08 02:03 PM
    I have InvisibleShield on my pearl. Personally, I think it is well worth the money. I have it on my screen, and a case that covers everything else.
    05-30-08 02:16 PM
    I have the best Skins ever on my Curve and my fiance's Pearl. Best thing ever. I used to put stickers all over my phones before this curve, and it works about the same, but they are so clean. The only issues I have had have been the surface is not as smooth (a little wavy, doesn't affect visibility at all) and some of the adhesive works its way out from under the skins to leave a residue around the skins. They are definitely worth it and I will use them on future phones.
    05-30-08 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD