I'm still a newbie here but I as pretty active in the iPhone/iPad forums. It was pretty crazy in the accessories forums there since there are so many available.

I received this case a while ago, promised a review as well. It looks very similar to the Soft Shell sold by Blackberry themselves but it's half the cost with shipping. It has better coverage than the soft shell by Blackberry (IMO) since it covers the glossy portion near the camera/flash.

I ordered using Amazon Prime and received it the next day (i LOVE Amazon Prime, best thing since sliced bread). Unfortunately, I don't have the phone yet so I can't test it but I have no reason to doubt the fit.

It looks and feels great. Very minimalistic. It is matte and black. It has a lot of grip on the sides with a slight pattern (feels great). It is made out of the TPU material, flexes like silicone but returns to its original shape instantly. No stretching.

I will update this post when I receive my phone. Here's the link if anyone is interested.

Amazon.com: CIMO (TM) Black Matte Soft Shell Gel TPU Case Cover for Blackberry Bold 9900/9930: Cell Phones & Accessories
    08-18-11 08:23 PM
    I went all the way and got the Otterbox impact series for less $. It's only $6.44. Came in the mail today and I love it. Totally worth $6!

08-18-11 09:16 PM
    Otterbox is great, but the only issue I had with that case is that it's silicone. My experiences with silicone aren't that great. It gathers up too much dust and is not very friendly when taking my phone/iPod in and out of my pockets. Luckily the soft shell doesn't seem to have these issues. Though, the low price and Otterbox branding does seem to attract me to the item.
    08-18-11 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD