Hey guys!

First post here and thanks for everything so far. Just got my 9700 and IMO its the best BB yet! Anyways, looking for a snap-in style holster like the one seidio carries that will fit with my otterbox commuter case? Anybody know if the larger seidio snap in will work?? Any help would be great. I'm not crazy about the leather holsers.
    01-24-10 11:55 AM
    Hi,unfortunatly there are none avalable ATM.The only one they have a holster for is the Defender series,Ive been looking for one also and im torn between a holster and something I have to shove in my pocket sucks I know Ive read somewhere that the oem tour case is large enough to use as an otterbox holster though I cant confirm this.
    01-24-10 01:38 PM
    try the Seidio clip/lock holsters it may work
    01-24-10 05:52 PM
    Thanks guys. Yeah I'm hoping the larger seidio snap in may work but would like someone to confirm first before I spend the cash. Maybe someone has already tried!
    01-24-10 06:24 PM
    Actually my 8900 seidio clip holster fits the commuter case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 07:05 PM
    Actually my 8900 seidio clip holster fits the commuter case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks a lot. Does it fit pretty sung and is it the regular snap holster or the larger holster for their 8900 innocase?
    01-24-10 08:34 PM
    Thanks a lot. Does it fit pretty sung and is it the regular snap holster or the larger holster for their 8900 innocase?
    thats a good question, make sure to find that out... there are 2 types of clip holsters, the one that is made for the naked device, and one that is made for the device in an innocase...
    01-25-10 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD