I am running .290 50v7.11 (irtehun's hybrid). I am not sure if it's a hybrid problem, so I am just going to post this here.

When remove my phone from my OEM holster after receiving an SMS or anything. My phone would not automatically open that text for me. If I click anything on the screen, it would freeze up and not become responsive til the SMS notification icon goes away.

Any help would be appreciated. This is one of my favorite features of a Blackberry.
    12-01-09 07:23 AM
    I am running .290 50v7.11 (irtehun's hybrid). I am not sure if it's a hybrid problem, so I am just going to post this here.

When remove my phone from my OEM holster after receiving an SMS or anything. My phone would not automatically open that text for me. If I click anything on the screen, it would freeze up and not become responsive til the SMS notification icon goes away.

Any help would be appreciated. This is one of my favorite features of a Blackberry.
    Do you have any password enabled?
    12-01-09 07:39 AM
    Do you have any password enabled?
    None. It was working before but recently jsut stopped.

Edit : my email works but not SMS. ;(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sirthanh; 12-01-09 at 10:24 AM.
    12-01-09 10:15 AM
    Under Message / Options / General Options, what do you have for "Auto Open Newest Message After Removing Device From Holster:"?
    12-01-09 09:28 PM
    Thanks for the help above. I never knew that there was an option for that.

Oh, I figured out the problem.. My case/holster that I use was the cause of the problem. When I remove the phone from the holster, the spacebar (hotkey for QuickLaunch) would open up and cause it not to open the SMS. And since I am running QL on 5.0, the program would lag and crash often. So I didn't know that QuickLaunch was opened. >.>

Epik Case Pro with OEM Verizon Holster. I kinda mismatch the two together.
    12-01-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD