I need an extended fit holster since I'm upgrading my battery to the Seidio Innocell 2600 mAh, and the "Smartphone Experts Extended Fit Side Case" looks like it might do the job, but the reviews in the Crackberry shop are quite poor. Mostly because the two people that did review it said it didn't fit. Now, I don't use a skin or anything on my 8900, so the only extra width would come from the battery and door. If the holster in question won't fit, does anyone have a better suggestion?
    12-07-09 07:21 AM
    A BB case from a curve 83xx might work. I am still using my original 8310 case with my 8900 and it's too big, but does the job well enough. It might fit perfectly in your situation. I think that the magnet is in a different place though so it doesn't sense being holstered as well as it should. Again though, for me I just lock it with the shoulder button.
    12-07-09 07:29 AM
    I use this case with a thick-skinned Curve and a spare battery tucked in it. It is a durable case, and fits all of the newer series of BlackBerrys, including 9000. With a little break-in, it would take an extended back 8900 easily, carried face-out, and the magnet in it works both ways, even though it states face-in.

Http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=189

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 07:39 AM
    even though it states face-in.
    Probably so it doesn't magnetize the screen.
    12-07-09 09:23 AM
    Probably so it doesn't magnetize the screen.
    You can't "magnetize" an lcd screen. That was for CRT screens. I'd hate to have a crt screened phone. lol
    12-07-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD