How much size difference does this skin make?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 12:04 PM
    Still not arrived yet. ANGER!!! RAGE!!!!
    01-14-09 07:44 PM
    How much size difference does this skin make?

The skin is very thin and really doesn't add much at all to the Bold. It fits the device fairly tight but is easy to remove as well.

You can check out some of the pics posted earlier on in this forum.
    01-15-09 12:22 AM
    Now it has been a while Dr. Bold, any package tracking information available? Has your credit card been billed?

01-15-09 12:50 PM
    I'm at the same point...order mine on 1/2... emailed seller to see if there is a tracking number, but haven't heard anything back yet!!!!!

Did u order it from ebay?
    01-15-09 02:07 PM
    I ordered on ebay on 1/9 and received on 1/13. Not sure if it was the same seller.
    01-15-09 02:15 PM
    Got mine from ebay from USA to UK in 5 days. Excellent case but makes keyboard backlight pretty dim. Also I have my screen on auto dim, and the case slightly covers the LED. So the bold thinks its darker than it is, and therefore it dims the screen.
    Other prob is I need to take the cover off to charge in my pod.
    However the case is excellent, just wish I had it before I dropped my bold!

01-15-09 02:33 PM
    Now it has been a while Dr. Bold, any package tracking information available? Has your credit card been billed?

I'm at the same point...order mine on 1/2... emailed seller to see if there is a tracking number, but haven't heard anything back yet!!!!!

Did u order it from ebay?
    Payed by paypal. No tracking number on these types of shipments cross border. I think they are using USPS world express, or something like that. It's gonna be one of those 2-4 week deals I bet. I think tomorrow will be 2 weeks. But to be honest, I feel like I'm not using my bold very much because i'm afraid of getting ruined, until i get the case. i'm just getting impatient. not really worried about being ripped off.
    01-15-09 09:48 PM
    Dr. Bold:

Perhaps you can pick up an inexpensive silicon skin at a mall kiosk or something like that just to protect it while you are waiting.

I can not imagine it can take more than two weeks to ship from the U.S. to Canada?
    01-15-09 10:44 PM
    As promised, here are some pictures of the skin on and off of the Bold.

I also included the package as well as the screen protector and the the privacy screen pro.

Sorry about the photo quality. As you can easily tell, I used the web cam on on my mac book as its showing the mirror image. I never claimed to be a good photographer but I'm sure you get the point.
    nice condom for the Berry.
    01-16-09 12:39 AM
    I just did an unboxing on the Case Mate smart skin. i will be doing a follow up video too
    01-16-09 03:08 AM
    I just did an unboxing on the Case Mate smart skin. i will be doing a follow up video too
    Great, looking forward to seeing it!

01-16-09 07:41 AM
    I received mine today. I love it so far, but it smells kind of strange. Like a mixture of gasoline and maple syrup. Did anyone else notice this or am I just crazy?
    01-16-09 06:11 PM
    I received mine today. I love it so far, but it smells kind of strange. Like a mixture of gasoline and maple syrup. Did anyone else notice this or am I just crazy?
    No funny smell or anything like that.
    What color did you get?

01-16-09 11:00 PM
    Plain black. I decided to wash it with some soap as the scent was rather strong to me. Also, I noticed that it leaves a faint residue on my hands after I use it. I don't know..maybe I'm just a bit sensitive to these things.
    01-17-09 03:02 AM
    Plain black. I decided to wash it with some soap as the scent was rather strong to me. Also, I noticed that it leaves a faint residue on my hands after I use it. I don't know..maybe I'm just a bit sensitive to these things.
    I was going to suggest soaking it in some warm water & dish soap to see if that helps but it seems that you tried that anyway. How is it now?

01-17-09 07:30 AM
    EVERYONE, check out my unboxing and review videos under community reviews
    01-17-09 07:36 AM
    Can you post a link for your review please?

01-17-09 10:05 AM
    Sorry about that. The wap forums did not show the links.
    Just reviewed the videos, you did a nice job and offered a good review of the skins.

Keep up the good work.
    01-17-09 08:32 PM
    nice condom for the Berry.
    Never herd it put quite like that...nice!
    01-18-09 03:34 AM
    I also have an inexpensive rubber skin case that I got from newegg.com with an order I placed a few weeks ago. Picked up a Blackberry skin (black) for $3.99. Not a bad deal when you consider that the AT&T store is selling the same cases in a 3-pack for $30.00.

I just liked the case-mate skin as it seems to offer more protection by the looks of it in the pictures they show on their website. We'll see...
    Wow. Great price!

01-18-09 04:04 AM
    At the time, I was ordering some other Blackberry accessories and figured I should pick up a cheap skin as a backup. Was surprised at the price as others are selling the OEM silicon skin for $9.99 - $11.99 and AT&T was certainly no bargain either.
    I really do not use it much as I prefer the case mate skin but it's a good backup just in case.
    01-18-09 05:33 AM
    The "white" case is actually silver.It adds a bit of bulk but as far as protection,it's excellent.
    Can you still see the keys in the dark or low light environments?
    Others have complained about this but I assume that they have the black one.
    Just curious how it is with a different color?

01-18-09 01:07 PM
    does anyone have an issue of easily removing it in and out of their pockets?
    and does the case reduce the vibration? i personally think the bold's vibration is not the greatest, often missing calls because i cant feel the vibration...
    01-18-09 09:12 PM
    does anyone have an issue of easily removing it in and out of their pockets?
    and does the case reduce the vibration? i personally think the bold's vibration is not the greatest, often missing calls because i cant feel the vibration...
    two very good questions. eagerly awaiting a reply.
    01-18-09 09:16 PM
461 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD