What do you mean by in holster function? There's sleeper cases, that essentially "sleep" your device when they are put in them, but I don't know what the in holster function is.
    I think they were referring to the "in holster" actions based on profiles while in the case. Similar to what you've described. Yes, the Sena case has a magnet that will trigger the "in holster" actions that you can set in your profiles.
    10-30-08 01:23 AM
    I just got my new Sena slim case; in black. It's a little tight but I think that some of my Zagg protection is adding to the friction. It looks very slick and the magnet works just like the holster I received with the phone.
    11-13-08 10:02 PM
    I have the black slim case from Sena too. Workks great
    11-15-08 07:49 AM
    This is the one I got, the one from RIM

Fit's nice in the jeans pocket.

But the other one shown, higher up in the thread, I've eyeballed as well. Covers the phone top to bottom, maybe better if it get's a drop to the head. Though question is; does it have the proximity sensor sleeper hold mechanism in the case?

When I go belt pouch, I'm fixing to get this one the Dark brown.
    Leather Horizontal Holster

I don't know if I'm diggin this one... the one that's shipping with many of the Bolds:
    Leather Swivel Holster
    I hated the case that came with my bold as well. I have been using the Horizontal Black Leather case for about a month now and I love it. It feels like my bold is better protected in this case. The biggest plus for me is the Clip, It is much more sturdy than the Plastic clip on the case that came with it. Oh, and it does put the phone into sleeper mode
    04-23-09 09:24 PM
    Thats the type we seem to get in box in UK, its OK & slim enough, couple of things it don't like is it doesn't protect the top centre of the screen or part of the camera at the back, also when you pull the phone out you have to grip the screen & camera which I can't be good over time.

The first case posted by JoeyDee looks good a it protects the full phone & you can grip phone from the side to take it out.
    Actually the OEM pocket pouch loosens up nicely. I push mine from the bottom to prevent pulling on the screen. It was pretty stiff at first but is now very pliable and not so snug. You just have to let it break in. I also like the plastic insert that sort of protects it, and does protect the trackball. I have the OEM swivel holster that came with it and a horizontal belt pouch, and I like the pocket pouch the best by far.
    Last edited by bt224; 04-23-09 at 09:32 PM.
    04-23-09 09:30 PM
    I hated the case that came with my bold as well. I have been using the Horizontal Black Leather case for about a month now and I love it. It feels like my bold is better protected in this case. The biggest plus for me is the Clip, It is much more sturdy than the Plastic clip on the case that came with it. Oh, and it does put the phone into sleeper mode
    am using the Leather Swivel Holster for my bold , pretty good i must say

front view

back view
    Last edited by ipos; 04-23-09 at 11:09 PM.
    04-23-09 11:06 PM
    What is happening with the UK bulk order?

Is it still going ahead?

ALso can you order cases for different phones instead of just the Bold as I have an 8520

Thanks
    12-16-09 01:15 AM
    I got this case delivered today.
    i really like this,
    where you get it from?
    12-19-09 04:04 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD