Hello All!

I apologize if something similar to this has been posted here before. I've been searching for a good case for my Bold for a while now and think I may have found one that I like, Speck's Clear SeeThru Hard Shell for Blackberry Bold (speckproducts.com/products/seethru/blackberry-bold/158). I like it because of the clear case that lets you still see the features of the product. Plus Speck's version of the case (in the clear version) seems to have plastic over the screen (which I am excited about!).

The only thing I am not excited about is their holster. I REALLY would still like to have a belt holster, similar to the one Bold comes with, that has the magnetic sleeper functionality that would fit the Bold inside of the Speck SeeThru case. That would be my ideal case combo! Or, even if there was some sort of sleeper functionality holster that worked with the SeeThru case that would face the phone inwards.

I have been looking all over the net and in stores and am not happy with what I have found thus far.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks so much!
    01-31-09 04:38 PM
    Check out some of the cases offered by case-mate.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 10:47 PM
    Check out Jreel's youtube page. he's on the mission for the perfect bold case and has tested alot.

YouTube - Jerylemata's Channel

that will help you for your search as well.
    01-31-09 11:57 PM
    Very cool, I was just waching one of his videos on the home screen last night but didn't know jreel had others. Thanks!
    After having a flip phone finding the perfect case is certainly hard to find for a BlackBerry. I'm going to check out case-mate again too to see if there is anything else that might catch my attention as per your suggestion gaganchow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 07:17 AM
    I was looking for the same thing. I finally ordered the Seidio Innocase combo. There's a great review posted here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/se...-9000-a-98372/

And here is the product site:

seidioonline.com

I believe it is also sold in the crackberry store but I ordered direct from the manufacturer. You can get a clear case and the Bold faces inwards. The holster provides the much coveted sleep mode function too.

brill
    Last edited by brill; 02-01-09 at 07:43 AM.
    02-01-09 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD