I'm going shopping for my berry soon . And my sony headphones are slacking . Which would u prefer skullcandy or bose headphones??
    09-26-09 04:02 PM
    Neither. I personally do not like either brand. I am very picky with headphones but these really do sound great:

Sony - Ear Bud Headphones - Black - MDREX85LP/B
    09-26-09 04:08 PM
    I'm going shopping for my berry soon . And my sony headphones are slacking . Which would u prefer skullcandy or bose headphones??
    I have the Bose in ear. Bose in ear mobile is also available. I just bought a pair of Klipsch S4i in ear headphones and it goes great with my 8900. Way better than the Bose IMO.
    09-26-09 04:09 PM
    Skull candy for $15. Works for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 04:16 PM
    It all depends, what are your musical tastes, and listening habits? Both have strong and weak points....

09-26-09 08:27 PM
    Well I listen to a lot of electronic music or techno or rave music which headphones would satisfy dis raver???
    It all depends, what are your musical tastes, and listening habits? Both have strong and weak points....

09-26-09 08:45 PM
    I have Skull Candy headphones, not the in ear ones. They are great and sound awesome, but if you can afford the Bose that is the best way to go, I believe.
    09-26-09 09:21 PM
    Well I listen to a lot of electronic music or techno or rave music which headphones would satisfy dis raver???
    I listen to a large variety of music and I highly recommend the Sony ones from my previous post.

I have Skull Candy headphones, not the in ear ones. They are great and sound awesome, but if you can afford the Bose that is the best way to go, I believe.
    Bose anything is completely over-rated and not worth the price.
    09-26-09 09:48 PM
    I am a HUGE fan of Shure in-ear headphones. They are actually made for professional musicians to use them as a in-ear monitor system. They have some very high end headphones that also come with the high-end price. I currently use a set of Shure E2c's when I want to listen to tunes on my berry. I really like that the E2c's have many options of which in-ear you want. I prefer the foam inserts. They are like ear-plugs that you roll and then insert into the ear canal. They cut outside noise all the way down, and when properly inserted they will give you great response!! My favorite headphones ever!! As an added plus the cord is nice and long and it goes up the back of the head, over the tops of the ears so it is out of the way as well.
    09-26-09 09:58 PM
    If you are looking for quality, go for the Bose, if you are looking for good sound and a lower price, go for the skull candy.
    09-26-09 11:58 PM
    I am a HUGE fan of Shure in-ear headphones. They are actually made for professional musicians to use them as a in-ear monitor system. They have some very high end headphones that also come with the high-end price. I currently use a set of Shure E2c's when I want to listen to tunes on my berry. I really like that the E2c's have many options of which in-ear you want. I prefer the foam inserts. They are like ear-plugs that you roll and then insert into the ear canal. They cut outside noise all the way down, and when properly inserted they will give you great response!! My favorite headphones ever!! As an added plus the cord is nice and long and it goes up the back of the head, over the tops of the ears so it is out of the way as well.
    i've had a pair of shure sc2's for a few yrs. not even sure if they make that model anymore. anyhow, the sound is good but i still prefer my bose on ear phones. i know they aren't as "convenient" but at the gym and while cutting grass they are way more comfortable and the sound quality is rather good.
    10-09-09 09:18 PM
    Not a fan of the Skullcandy or Bose. Skullcandy puts low in your ear and not much else. Bose have the 'else', but cost too much for what they do sound like. I like Sennheiser (Shure aren't bad either).

Disc: I'm a full time musician (bass/guitar and some drums) so my ears are probably looking for something different than yours... but I was surprised at how good the stock headphones are that came with the BB Storm. I have a couple different sets of molded in-ears and the Storm headphones were about as musical as those w/o any of the noise isolation. They aren't bass heavy, so if you want subs for your ears, these aren't it. But give them a chance first before you replace them.
    10-09-09 09:33 PM
    Astral Projection ftw. Sennheiser CX-anymodel. Phillips also makes a good electronica ear piece.. not sure the name but they are advertised as surround-sound headphones and have a pretty unique silicon ear insert. You feel bass sweeps w/o them drowning everything else out.

You'll dig.

edit - found em, google Philips SHE5910. You can get em at Walmart/Target/etc.
    10-09-09 09:42 PM
    i wear my skull candys for 8 to 10 hrs a day and the work great with my BB
    10-09-09 10:26 PM
    I have the Bose for my iPod, and love them.
    10-09-09 11:02 PM
    Astral Projection ftw. Sennheiser CX-anymodel. Phillips also makes a good electronica ear piece.. not sure the name but they are advertised as surround-sound headphones and have a pretty unique silicon ear insert. You feel bass sweeps w/o them drowning everything else out.

You'll dig.

edit - found em, google Philips SHE5910. You can get em at Walmart/Target/etc.
    Ah, you do have your model number. I have the Philips SHN2500 Noise Cancelling which are pretty nice; comes with 3 sets of sized earbuds but it has a bulky, heavy, AAA-driven amp/reduction piece in-line which can drag on the earpieces.
    10-19-09 04:01 PM
    I went through a huge "which are the best earbuds" phase. I found Skullcandy to sound like garbage, and Bose are the best I've ever listened to.

The problem is, I HATE Bose and have always felt like they're WAY overpriced. Unfortunately, they make an awesome earbud.
    10-19-09 04:08 PM
    If your rough on your stuff SKs are dirt cheap now so those are a decent choice, but don't sound great. Decent for normal use but not extended play.

Personally I use the Stealth from Siege Audio. They make 2 versions, one without and one with the mic. I have the one with the mic.

They sound great and are extremely durable. They are made for snowboarders and "action sports". They were 60 bucks and for a sub 100 set of in-ears they sound amazing. I like that the cable is tangle-free though that is a "Feature" on a tpn of headphones now.

Bose are decent but overpriced. Same with the Beats from Monster (isn't all Monster crap overpriced anyway?). The Shure ones that are like 99.99 are quite good too.
    11-02-09 02:57 PM
    I use my sony mdrv700s. Great sound through the entire range and you can feel the bass.

11-02-09 03:15 PM
    Beats H/phones
    11-02-09 03:53 PM
    of course bose is the SH^T...... but to expensive...i got skull candy and love them... they sound great and come in plenty of colors!
    11-13-09 03:08 PM
    For price/quality i wouldn't touch anything other than Sennheiser, currently using both CX300mk2 and CX500. I had a pair of Shures a few years back but they broke through my carelessness. Yea they sounded awesome but not to the tune of being 4 times the price of the Sennheisers. The Sennheisers are a little over bassy but nothing a bit of EQing wouldn't sort out.
    11-14-09 05:45 AM
    I like my Skullcandys but on all devices (Storm, iPod), I have to set them to TREBLE BOOST since the SKs really deliver the bass. Once I do that, I get great sound for me.
    11-14-09 07:51 AM
    If in ear, try the Klipsch S4i (with in line mic)
    If on ear, try the Sennheiser HD238.
    Both have great bass. I have both and my 8900 equalizer is set to "dance"
    I also have a Boss in ear but to me it's not as lively as the two mentioned above.
    11-14-09 11:21 AM
    I am a Bass player and I have used pretty much all types of headphones that you can imagine.. and more. IMHO it all comes down to, what do you want to spend. Like everyone has pretty much pointed out, there is the skull candy for 15-20 bucks, then there is the bose ear buds for 100-150 (may find a good deal on ebay for 75 - 99) and then if you really want to get "spendy" you can go for the sure e5. I personally own both the bose in ear and the sure e5's. Have had the bose for approx 2 years and the sure e5's for around 5-6 years. I use the bose when traveling and working out @ the gym, cutting the grass, etc etc. The e5's are pretty much strictly for work. You may ask, why not just use the e5's for both??? Well to make a long story short,,, I had a pair of e5's stolen out of my bag @ an airport a few years ago and after having to replace them once, I decided stop using them for traveling and ship them with the rest of the equipment. Anywhoo,,, one last point and I will shut up and sit down. The bose are awesome! (Cheaper to replace if broken, lost or stolen.) But if you dont mind spending the money, the Sure E5's are the only way to go!
    11-19-09 08:07 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD