I want to get my hands on an effective screen protector. I would prefer a BSE type skin that covers the screen, and the area above the screen (with the blackberry logo). I have had much experience with BSE, and have decided that I would like something that stuck with static or with a simple adhesive that requires no addition of soapy water.

Edit: The reason I do not like BSE is because of the texture it leaves once it is applied. It is hard to explain, I guess I would call it a wavy texture when light is shone on it. People with BSE experience will know what I mean.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Last edited by barr08; 09-03-08 at 01:58 PM.
    09-03-08 01:50 PM
    Edit: The reason I do not like BSE is because of the texture it leaves once it is applied. It is hard to explain, I guess I would call it a wavy texture when light is shone on it. People with BSE experience will know what I mean.
    I know exactly what you're talking about! I lasted a week with my BSE on. I couldn't take it any more. Plus I got a small piece of lint and on my screen had a red stripe when ever the screen came on.
    09-03-08 02:00 PM
    Yeah it looks kind of like orange peel.

Anyone?
    09-03-08 07:10 PM
    I'm not sure what BSE is but I have the full body invisible shield by ZAGG and i would never go without it again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Rsquigley; 09-03-08 at 07:48 PM. Reason: spelling
    09-03-08 07:35 PM
    BSE, or Best Skins Ever, are basically exactly the same as Invisible Shields, only cheaper. I'm not sure if the IS gets the wavy effect.
    09-04-08 08:34 AM
    I have a BSE on multiple devices. No "orange peel" or "wavy"
    look and they have lasted for more than a year.
    09-04-08 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD