I am wondering if anyone would be able to tell me where I could find a SKIN protector for my pearl but a skin with rhinestones on it? I've seen one for the iphone Im wondering if any of you knew about one for blackberries?

Thank Ya!
    07-29-08 11:56 PM
    I've been trying to find those too but with no luck. I was told to try amazon.com, but I didn't find any there. My next stop is ebay!!!
    08-01-08 06:30 PM
    I am wondering if anyone would be able to tell me where I could find a SKIN protector for my pearl but a skin with rhinestones on it? I've seen one for the iphone Im wondering if any of you knew about one for blackberries?

Thank Ya!
    do you want a skin or like... a blinged out case? there's a girl on ebay who does REALLY deals - i'd have to find her, but they're about $119 I think. cute designs. i was thinking about getting one but i want to get a bold so i figured it would be a waste to get a new case if i don't keep my phone too long. i can look for the link if you want it.
    08-01-08 06:37 PM
    I get my rhinestones from a site called strapya.com. it's a japan site that has all kinds of phone straps but they also have these stickers with rhinestones. they are sold as a sheet and you cut to fit your phone or whatever. they are not as custom as some others but for only about $20 if they fall off then it's not as bad as paying $100+
    08-02-08 01:23 PM
    i found the link to the ebay place that blings the cases for you:

bling it 4 u

the designs were too cute
    08-02-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD