Hello Brothers and Sister,

I was wondering if anyone have tried using a skin for the BB storm and a holster. I was thinking about the combination and was wondering if it would work. Thank you in advance for your comments.
    11-30-08 03:10 PM
    I'm looking to get the same set altho I dont think there is a holster out for it just yet.

Did you have specific ones in mind?
    11-30-08 03:24 PM
    I have the skin made by blackberry which was nice untill i got the holster. I purchased mine from Fommy.com, but make sure they send you the correct item.

With the holster its nice alot bigger then the curve holster but it protects it well
    11-30-08 03:28 PM
    Thanks guys for the replies. I was looking here for the Holster.
    Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    I'm hearing good things about this company.
    11-30-08 03:33 PM
    Seidio makes the best quality accessories. I have the hard case and the extended battery for my Pearl. I highly recommend anything they sell.
    11-30-08 03:38 PM
    do the seidio cases work with the "in holster" effect of blackberries? like the magnet that puts them to sleep? i'd really like the sideways pouch but i cant tell if it does that or not
    11-30-08 03:43 PM
    I'm sure some will. Best to do your research and ask people about a company before you buy from that company. I'm sure there are people in our community that knows which company to buy from and which to stay away from.
    11-30-08 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD