Invisible shield
    BSE
    Phantom Skinz
    or other

If anyone has experience with more than one of these, which would you say is the easiest to apply?
    07-31-09 01:13 PM
    serious?...
    07-31-09 01:15 PM
    I have done a BSE full body on a curve and it was pretty simple as long as you are patient. Ecspecially in places that have 'tabs' that require it to be folded down over a curve/edge. You have to wait a good 10 minutes before the BSE would be dry enough to stick correctly. And even then you'd have to hold it down with your palm for 5 minutes or so.

I also have done a full body skin for a Tour with Phantom Skinz and it was also simple. But again you need paitence. There are more 'tabs' and tricky pieces than I had with the BSE + Curve, but it didn't take as long to get the tabbed areas to stick. I highly suggest one small drop of dish soap with the warm water you use to apply in order to give yourself a little 'wiggle room' while applying. The soap will allow you to shift the pieces around much easier before it starts to adhere.
    07-31-09 01:17 PM
    Since Phantom Skinz seems to be pretty active on this site with answering questions about their product, I would give them a try first.
    07-31-09 01:18 PM
    Gel skin FTW
    07-31-09 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD