Just wondering if anyone has used the company skin-it? Are there products any good? Just don't want to spend the $20 on a crappy sticker. Also dose the skin leave a residue if you take it off?
    Thanks!
    03-24-09 06:30 PM
    BestBuy gave me a free coupon for Skin-It but I didn't find anything I liked for the curve. the best thing about Skin-It is the option to use your own photos to great a skin or your phone!!!
    03-24-09 06:32 PM
    Any picks of how they turn out also?
    03-24-09 09:00 PM
    Haven't used it for my BB but I have for a laptop. They do a great job, nice quality!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 09:14 PM
    Personally I like decalgirl.com
    They have an immense selection for both genders, they do not leave a residue, you get a matching background for your phone, and their prices are VERY reasonable. Even with normal shipping, mine got to me in 3 business days. I have it on my 8330 and it looks amazing. I ordered one called Her Abstraction.
    I'll be getting my brother and his Voyager the baseball one.

By the way, use the discount code PSPHOME for 15% off.
    03-24-09 09:15 PM
    I looked at decalgirl and liked thos do to the matching background pics avalible but don't like that they don't cover the entire phone and arnt verry personalised.
    03-24-09 11:08 PM
    I used decal girl on my 8330 It looks awesome and I loved a lot of the designs they had. But that's just me. I have mine on now and bought a clear case to keep the actual phone safe from a cat who likes to knock it off from high things hahaha
    I think skin-it's prices are a bit over the top. I like to have a lot of cases/accessories for my phone, and I like to look for good deals. Ebay has some awesome stuff, including the sticker skins, and the prices are generally reasonable.
    03-24-09 11:15 PM
    My daugther ordered some matching skins from skin-it for her Pearl and Laptop.. I am looking into getting one for my Curve..
    I have found them on EBAY for $9.99 and you get 3 different skins of your choice for that price.
    03-25-09 10:13 AM
    I ordered one from there and I didn't like how it looked. It just didn't fit right on me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 12:05 PM
    I don't know about skin-it, but in case it helps your decision I use decal girl. I love my pink-plaidberry! No residue, easy application, pretects from scratches etc, unique look. About $5 after discount mentioned above.
    03-25-09 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD