So my beloved Storm 2 case from Best Buy is already showing Battle wounds. There are smooth spots and chipped spots on the case.

So I'm looking for a new case AGAIN

Initially I was **** bent on finding a belt clip, but Im seeing more and more the new trend is to put the phone in your pocket.

So show me those cases.
    03-10-10 06:42 AM
    03-10-10 07:52 AM
    OtterBox Defender here. Best protection and a great belt clip. Pockets are for lint.
    03-10-10 08:43 AM
    I use the otterbox commuter case....

BlackBerry Storm2 Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com
    GREAT shot of case! Does your case affect your screen/keys at all? I read earlier some problems with that, especially with the screen protector??? Thanks!
    03-10-10 09:42 AM
    i just use an invisible shield and it works great. my phone goes in my pocket alone with nothing else. I was using the OEM verizon rubber one for a while and it was too sticky to pull in and out of my pocket.
    03-10-10 09:45 AM
    Using this...Storage For Memory/Storage For Credit Cards/ as well

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry-Storm2-Magnet Flipper
    03-10-10 09:57 AM
    What did you guys pay for the otterbox if you dont mind me asking.
    03-10-10 10:00 AM
    i bought the Otterbox commuter last week. dont like it. but i threw the packaging away so cant return it.

I'll sell it for $25 including shipping if anyone wants it
    03-10-10 10:26 AM
    I am looking for a thinest case possible as I want to use it with a top pouch holster. Any recomendations? I was leaning towards the Seidio innocase II but would pick any skin as long as it can fit in the case.
    03-10-10 11:53 AM
    i bought the Otterbox commuter last week. dont like it. but i threw the packaging away so cant return it.

I'll sell it for $25 including shipping if anyone wants it
    I'm sure if you posted an ad in the marketplace it would more than likely sell.
    03-10-10 12:20 PM
    Epik case with an Epik belt clip holster. I'm too old to care about trends, so I don't care if everyone is carrying them in a pocket, on their belt, or in their shoes. I do what works for me.
    03-10-10 12:30 PM
    I'm sure if you posted an ad in the marketplace it would more than likely sell.
    thanks....wouldnt let me post since I'm a Newbie....need 100 posts
    03-10-10 12:32 PM
    Epik case with an Epik belt clip holster. I'm too old to care about trends, so I don't care if everyone is carrying them in a pocket, on their belt, or in their shoes. I do what works for me.

Hmmm.. Got a pic of this Epik Case you speak of?
    03-10-10 01:03 PM
    I too love the Epik case. I'm a pocket guy and this case picks up no lint, very thin, nice feel to it, slids in/out of pocket with ease. Costs a lot less too. Search on Epik and I think there are some pics out there.
    03-10-10 01:16 PM
    I too love the Epik case. I'm a pocket guy and this case picks up no lint, very thin, nice feel to it, slids in/out of pocket with ease. Costs a lot less too. Search on Epik and I think there are some pics out there.
    To those with an Epik case, I am having a hard time visualizing the case ON the phone. I've seen plenty of the shots where the case is laying across the phone, etc.

Can someone take a photo of the case ON the phone (and maybe a comparison shot with it off?) just so we get an idea of how thin it is?
    03-10-10 01:19 PM
    To those with an Epik case, I am having a hard time visualizing the case ON the phone. I've seen plenty of the shots where the case is laying across the phone, etc.

Can someone take a photo of the case ON the phone (and maybe a comparison shot with it off?) just so we get an idea of how thin it is?
    If you search this section of the forums, there is a thread on them and several pictures of the cases on the phone.
    03-10-10 01:21 PM
    If you search this section of the forums, there is a thread on them and several pictures of the cases on the phone.
    Yea, I just did after I posted, but you're right, there are a couple threads with pics
    03-10-10 01:32 PM
    I have the BestBuy Platinum case, and it too started showing signs of wear within a few weeks, but I don't care what the case looks like as it is there to protect the phone, which in my opinion it does quite well, had a few drops never an issue.

When the "rubberized" paint really started to show wear I just removed the reset with my fingernail, so now a matte-finished plastic case, but thin, secure belt clip...so it does what it needs to, my phone is for use not a fashion accessory.
    03-10-10 02:24 PM
    I'll try to post some up later. I have three different colors, too.
    03-10-10 03:41 PM
    Mr. Orange.. please post a picture of your orange one. ( I think I remember reading in another thread that you were ordering that color) Love to see it on the Strom 2!!
    03-10-10 04:13 PM
    Here's my Epik smoked and clear cases. Just got them today and they're top notch. I purchased from HERE Monday, and received them in Chicago today. Excellent service and super fast shipping.

03-10-10 05:09 PM
    03-10-10 05:31 PM
    Sorry for quality of pics. I used my S2 to take pictures of my wife's S2 in the cases. Guess I should have just drug out the digital camera. Man, the S2 sucks indoors.
    03-10-10 05:32 PM
    I have the Epik in clear as well as the Verizon version of the "Barely there" case. I'll post the reduced size ones but if you click on the pics, it'll take you to the site I have them hosted. Then you can click the option to see a higher res version

Epik

Barely There

03-10-10 06:05 PM
    More pictures of epik case...but in blue!! I love this case, cheap, sleek, and not bulky feeling in pocket.

03-10-10 07:37 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD